OUR VALUES PHILOSOPHY
Published 18 May, 2017
Please sign in to view members only features
Armand advises debtors and creditors in all aspects of restructuring and insolvency cases as well as in national and international enforcement law.
He acts as liquidator and bankruptcy administrator (as well as investigating agent) for the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA and as commissioner for companies undergoing debt restructuring proceedings (composition with creditors).
Preferred areas of practice:
- Insolvency Law / Reorganization / Bankruptcy Liquidation
- Corporate Law / Mergers and Acquisitions / Corporate Restructuring
- Banking and Capital Markets Law
- MBA, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School, Leuven, Belgium (2006-2007)
- Attorney at Law (2001)
- lic. iur., University of Zurich (1999)
- Since 2008: Bill & Isenegger AG (formerly BILL ISENEGGER ACKERMANN AG)
- Managing Director of TM Transition Management AG; Zurich (since 2008)
- Legal Counsel of a major international HR solutions provider (2008)
- Project Manager/Delegate, International Committee of the Red Cross ICRC (2005-2006)
- Business Law Firm, Zurich, Attorney at Law (2002-2004)
Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
We accompany you through different phases of the private and corporate life cycle and assist you in planning all your financial, tax and legal issues and implementing your objectives as well as with your professional and entrepreneurial activities.