WHAT IS A DISCOVERY PROJECT?
We visit communities to listen and learn. This comes in two parts:
SUPPORT & COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE
– To listen to the issues they are facing – Working together to develop sustainable projects – Ensuring the communities retain control of funds invested
ARTS & CULTURE
– Where permitted; to learn about culture, traditions and art techniques
– Documentation of art & music through photography and live recordings
– Cultural knowledge sharing between different indigenous groups
– We hope to have a positive impact both on a community level and internationally via content delivery, which helps inspire and promote a deeper understanding of indigenous communities around the world.
Before the event officially starts, sponsors and network parters will host dinners around the city for groups of 8-15. Come a day or two early, enjoy the city with our ‘what’s on’ guide and then spend an evening with your fellow attendees in a more intimate setting.
EVENING DRINKS RECEPTION AT THE HOTEL KRASNAPOLSKY
Hosted in the famous Winter Gardens in the hotel. The opening reception will run from 7-9pm and include drinks and canapés.
BREAK OUT SESSIONS AT THE HOTEL KRASNAPOLSKY
Multiple meeting rooms will be available throughout the day for different purposes including:
• 10 Practice group meetings, hosted by the respective steering committees
• Special Interest Group rooms for China, Latin America and Women’s Leadership
• IR management and staff meetings
EVENING DINNER AT THE FAMOUS WESTERKERK.
Located next to the Anne Frank and just a few minutes walk from the hotel. The resting place of Rembrandt and one of the most iconic buildings of Amsterdam.
PRESENTATIONS DAY AT THE HOTEL KRASNAPOLSKY
Hear from IR and experts on a variety of firm management and marketing issues. Plus a special headline speaker kept as a surprise until the day. As usual, we will utilise cutting edge technology and use keypads for interactive voting sessions.
Evening drinks - After the event, we will invite those staying in the city to join us at one of the city’s best spots for goodbye drinks.