WDM International, represented by Dr. Jonathan De Giovanni, Partner at WDM International, together with Mr. Jan Navarro, Compliance and Business Development Executive at WDM International, shall be attending the IV Annual International B2B Conference – InvestPro UAE Dubai 2017.
This invaluable event shall be dedicated to finding practical solutions for professionals in the sphere of finance, corporate business, wealth management, citizenship and immigration, international tax structuring, and for the companies oriented to international trade and investment. Delegates from the entire world will be able to share their international business solutions and expand their business network.
The conference shall consist of a 2-day event from 20th-21st November at the Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Dubai, organized by the Bosco Conference.
The Firm’s Private Client Practice
WDM International is a multidisciplinary legal and tax full service firm, based in Malta (EU). The firm prides itself of a strong international practice, targeted towards high net worth individuals, with particular emphasis on a number of niche areas including international taxation and structuring, trust formation and management and of course, legal advice in terms of high net worth immigration.
Our clients to date have presented us with various challenges and opportunities, for which we have striven to meet our stated aims to provide both a bespoke service and the success which is expected by our clients.
We have had the pleasure and privilege in assisting large, multi-generational families from the Middle East, North Africa and the Balkans assisting with complex procedural issues involving official government records such as birth and marriage certification, as well as ancillary services such as finding appropriate homes and schooling for large family groups.
We have also had the pleasure and privilege in assisting clients from Russia and CIS countries, including clients who were politically exposed through their careers or government connections, and clients who were involved in ongoing litigation.
It is testament to our thoroughness, organisation and advocacy that we have managed to traverse all such hurdles to date, to maintain our 100% success record.
Our Service Offering
Our service offering in terms of our Private Clients practice includes the following services:
- preparation and submission of the pertinent application for Maltese residence on the basis of an application for Citizenship, residence or tax status;
- liaising with the pertinent authorities for the issuing of the pertinent residence permits;
- preparation and submission of the pertinent application for Citizenship under the Individual Investor programme or the Malta Residence and VISA Programme (where applicable);
- any annual compliance services in relation to the adherence with the obligations imposed by any tax programme, including the payment of taxes on behalf of the client, filing of the statutory income tax returns (where applicable) and other pertinent documentation;
- assistance with the opening of bank accounts in Malta and/or overseas;
- legal assistance with the purchase of real estate / bond investments.
Should you wish to meet with representatives of the Firm, kindly contact Dr. Jonathan De Giovanni, Partner at WDM International.