IR Global, the world's largest exclusive network of advisory firms is delighted to introduce Thomas Lancia of THOMAS M. LANCIA PLLC. Thomas has joined IR as our exclusive Employment Law (Individuals) Member in New York.
For over twenty years, Thomas M. Lancia PLLC has represented clients in New York City in employment law matters, intellectual property transactions, business disputes and civil litigation.
We represent clients with issues such as:
- Seeking to enforce NON-COMPETITION agreements and keep TRADE SECRETS confidential
- Seeking to not be subject to NON-COMPETITIONagreements or TRADE SECRET restrictions
- Complaining of DISCRIMINATION due to race, religion, gender, disability and sexual orientation
- DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST COMPLAINTS OF EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION
We represent clients in litigation regarding:
Civil & Business Litigation
We assist clients with regard to:
- BUSINESS DISPUTES
- DRAFTING OF CONTRACTS, COMPANY POLICIES & EMPLOYEE HANDBOOKS
- PURCHASE AND SALE OF BUSINESSES
If you have a requirement in this area, please get in touch with Thomas directly or with the IR Global head office for an introduction.