Regulatory & Compliance
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- The UK Supreme Court restated the “No Reflective Loss Rule” – the significance of the decision to civil claims and insolvency law
- Good news for Hong Kong trade mark owners – the international trade mark registration regime has finally come into play
Employment, Privacy and Discrimination
- Legislative update: Enhanced maternity leave protection
- Key changes in anti-discrimination law that employers must note
- Agents, brokers and intermediaries beware: When is it not a crime to receive commissions and rebates after you have helped someone?
Shipping & Logistics
- Are intermediary brokers regarded as agents and owe fiduciary duties to the parties to a charterparty?
Family & Matrimonial
- How should the parties proceed the case if the same properties are in dispute in both Family Court and High Court proceedings?
Insolvency & Restructuring
- Creditor’s interest – the key consideration in an application to stay a winding-up order pending appeal