IR Global, the world’s largest exclusive network of advisory firms is delighted to introduce Carlo Messina of Messina Inc.. Carlo has joined IR as our exclusive Mergers & Acquisitions and Energy Law Member in South Africa
Messina Incorporated is a firm conducting a specialised commercial legal practice from our offices situated at 269 Oxford Road, Illovo, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Our Philosophy – Leadership through Service
Drawing from our doctrine of “Leadership through Service”, we aim to lead the commercial law field by providing close personal attention, accompanied by specialised knowledge, balanced with agreeable rates.
We achieve the best commercial result for our clients. That is our ethos.
Areas of Practice
Messina Incorporated has grown its staff and skills base in order to offer specialised services in the areas of law which we practise. Our current areas of expertise are as follows:
- Commercial – drafting of all types of commercial agreements, corporate restructuring, advising on compliance and governance, and mergers and acquisitions;
- Competition Law (antitrust) – merger and acquisition filings, competition issues, and advisory opinions;
- Leases and rental recovery;
- Insolvency – liquidation applications, interrogations, and business rescue;
- Commercial High Court litigation, corporate recoveries, and arbitrations;
- International law, including assisting with foreign investment in South Africa;
- Company secretarial
- Intellectual Property – trademark registration and disputes;
- Trusts and notarial bonds;
- Mining law;
- Notarial certification of documents and trade and investment in Africa
If you have a requirement in this area, please get in touch with Carlo directly, or with the IR Global Head Office for an introduction.