Our Annual Conference is taking place in London, October 23rd-26th 2021 to mark 11 years of IR Global. Of course, celebrating a ten-year milestone made more sense but, for obvious reasons, that wasn’t possible.
London has so much to offer, and we have a lot of great activities planned for the event. Here’s a few reasons why we love hosting our members in London, and things you’ll get the chance to see and do whilst you’re there.
- Historic – London is one of the world’s oldest, great cities and has been a major settlement for nearly two millennia. Being home to some of the most iconic architecture in the world, its not surprising it is such a tourist hotspot. There are an array of museums and exhibitions you can visit that display some of London’s most historic stories and assets.
- Westminster – Our walking tour and drinks reception will all be based in the Government District of Westminster, home to Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. It is also the former capital of the Kingdom of England so the history of this remarkable area is an important one!.
- Iconic – Tower Bridge, Downing Street and Big Ben (despite it currently undergoing maintenance) are just some of the amazing sights you will get the chance to see on your trip to our Conference in October. The sights around London are what makes the City so memorable. From the red London buses to the River Thames, everywhere you go will remind you that you are in one of the most iconic capitals in the world.
- Entertaining – There are a plethora of exciting activities to do such as the London Eye, which allows you to enjoy incredible views over the City of London. Madame Tussauds, Bond Street and the London Dungeons should also be top of your London list! Be sure to check out some of these attractions if you find the time between meeting your fellow members.
- Our Conference – We have a lot planned for our annual event, but we also want to make sure you enjoy London in your own way too! We will be hosting the all important opening drinks reception, a luxury networking dinner and a walking tour in some of the most impressive parts of the City.
London is set to be a fantastic event, and we can’t wait to ‘see you there’.
Don’t miss out – Book your tickets here.