Please join Julia Charlton for a webinar on Hong Kong Stock Exchange’s New Listing Regime for Overseas Issuers at 5-6:30pm HKT 6 May 2022.
The webinar is accredited with 1.5 CPD points by The Law Society of Hong Kong.
About the Webinar:
The webinar will cover the following topics and participants may enroll via the registration page.
- Revised shareholder protection standards requirements
- Extension of the Stock Exchange’s secondary listing regime
- Change of Stock Exchange listing status from secondary to dual-primary or primary listing
- Amendments relating to Grandfathered Greater China Issuers and Non-Greater China
- Issuers with non-compliant WVR and/or VIE structures
- Consolidation and codification of waivers and related principles for dual-primary and secondary listing applicants and listed companies
- Accounting and auditing-related changes
Enrolment limited – enrolments will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note that we accept no liability for any non-availability for any CPD Point(s) for any participants whatsoever.