For the 100th episode of Daily Matters, host Jack Newton becomes the interviewee. Joined by the show’s producers—Derek Bolen, Andrew Booth, and Sam Rosenthal—Jack looks back at the key people, themes, and takeaways since the show started in March, during the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this episode, Jack and the Daily Matters producers discuss:
- Why it was important to Jack to start a daily podcast as COVID-19 struck the legal industry
- What the shift in the legal industry because of COVID was like—and how life at Clio shifted as well
- The impact of speaking to distinguished guests like Seth Godin, Angela Duckworth, Shaka Senghor, David Lat, Ken White a.k.a. Popehat, Richard Susskind, Paula Davis-Laack, Brian Cuban, Jeena Cho, I. Stephanie Boyce, and many others
- How the discussions on the podcast have helped inform Clio’s direction as it looks to lead the legal industry forward
- What audience members can anticipate learning during Jack’s keynote presentation at the 2020 Clio Cloud Conference (tomorrow—October 13, 2020).
To read more and listen to the podcast please click HERE