International Referral, the world’s largest exclusive network of advisory firms is delighted to introduce Eduardo Alemany Romagosa of Alemany Zaragoza Abogados. Eduardo has joined IR as our exclusive Employment Law (Corporate) Member in Spain.
Lawyer with 20 years of experience. Currently is partner of Alemany Zaragoza y Asociados, S.L.
Previously he was the Spanish Responsible of the Labour Department of Ernst & Young Lawyers.
The firm was created in 1970 by Eduardo Alemany Zaragoza. He is also created of the Employment law department in Barcelona University. He is also member of the Bar Association and arbitrator in the Barcelona Court.
Specific expertise developed within the Firm
- Acquisition and vendor due diligence and participation in the negotiation of acquisition contracts
- Social consequences of restructuring (notably merger, sale or partial transfer of assets), in particular transfer of staff and harmonization of collective status
- Closing down of sites or companies
- Implementation of dismissal procedures for economic reasons
- Negotiation, drafting and follow-up of collective agreements
- Implementation and monitoring of personnel representative elections
- Monitoring of information procedures with personnel representatives
- Assistance in wage negotiations
- Employment litigation
If you have a requirement in this area, please get in touch with Eduardo directly or with the International Referral head office for an introduction.