Business Advisory Services in Germany
Headquarters Dusseldorf, Prinz-Georg-Straße 15, 40477 Dusseldorf, Düsseldorf
THE FRANZ REIßNER TREUHANDGESELLSCHAFT mbH IS A MEMBER OF THE FRTG GROUP
Since 2014, every year the FRTG Group is recognised by “FOCUS-SPEZIAL” as a TOP tax accounting firm in various categories.
In addition, since 2018, the manager magazine ranks the company among „Germany‘ s best accountants“ and among the top group of medium sized companies that provide their clients with outstanding services.
1 GROUP. 5 COMPANIES. 12 OFFICES. MORE THAN 200 EMPLOYEES. AND A GREAT DEAL OF KNOW-HOW.
The FRTG Group is an association of five auditing and tax consulting companies. Our skilled and dedicated team of auditors, tax consultants and lawyers are happy to help you with regard to questions, problems and solutions in various areas. Through the Group we cover a wide range of services. Our employees have many years of experience in the areas of auditing, tax and legal consulting and business management consulting. You have the questions. We have the answers.
OUR OBJECTIVE & PROMISE
With our qualified, comprehensive and individual consulting we provide our clients with tailored solutions.
Our client base includes national and international companies of every legal form and size, entrepreneurs, associations, foundations and private individuals.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS.
WE ARE EXPERTS IN BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
- Restructuring and reorganisation consulting
- Business and organisational consulting
- Due diligence
- Trustee activities
- Business valuation
- Revenue and liquidity planning
- Financial consulting
- Rating (Basel I-‐IV)
- Supporting start-ups
- Information technology (IT)
- Real estate
- Expert assessment activities
Wolfgang Hohl has been working in the field of auditing, tax consulting, legal advice, insolvency services and business advisory services with Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschaft mbH for the past 35 years.
- 1972 to 1977 Study of Business Administration in Cologne
- Since 1980 Tax Consultant
- Since 1982 Public Auditor
- Since 1980 Manager of Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschaft mbH
- 1995 - Starts to expand by establishing a separate business structure: FRTG Holding AG with now more than 30 firms
- 2000 - Starts to expand by the acquisition of smaller audit and tax firms to now six firms
- 2000 - There exists a know-how network of four tax consultancy and auditing firms in the FRTG Group
- 2013 and 2014 adds two firms to the FRTG Group
Wolfgang Hohl started his career at Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschat mbH in 1977. A few years later, he completed his exams to become a Tax Consultant and a Public Auditor. In 1980 he became the CEO of Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschaft mbH. Since then, he has continuously developed Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschaft mbH and the FRTG Group.
Wolfgang Hohl’s second business segment, besides the FRTG Group, is the FRTG Holding AG. This company has holdings in different fields at home and abroad. These include for instance SOLVANTIS AG, Balthazar Unternehmensgruppe, Finanz AG, EWG Edelstahlschraubenfabrik Winterberg GmbH, NT New Technologies GmbH Future in Steel with a subsidiary company in China: NT New Technologies Ltd – Future in steel, and further companies. Besides, the FRTG Holding AG takes over fiduciary interests to restructure companies and parts of companies, founds joint ventures in all segments and provides shelf companies.
1952 born in Kirberg/Limburg, live in Dusseldorf, married, four children
- Russell Bedford International
- auditrust International
- Member of the boards in Prime Global until 2014 for 17 years