Business Advisory Services in Germany
Headquarters Dusseldorf, Prinz-Georg-Straße 15, 40477 Dusseldorf, Düsseldorf
FRTG Group consists of affiliated tax and legal consulting companies that can draw on a pool of experts to provide clients with qualified, comprehensive and personalised advice in complex business matters or disputes.
FRTG Group provides clients with individual solutions tailored to their needs, from a single source for national and international companies of any legal form and size, entrepreneurs, associations, foundations, family offices and private individuals in the following areas;
- Tax and legal consulting
- Business management consulting
- Restructuring (tax and legal)
Independent institutes and press have awarded the FRTG Group several times already.Show more +
Wolfgang Hohl has been working in the field of auditing, tax consulting, legal advice, insolvency services and business advisory services with Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschaft mbH for the past 35 years.
- 1972 to 1977 Study of Business Administration in Cologne
- Since 1980 Tax Consultant
- Since 1982 Public Auditor
- Since 1980 Manager of Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschaft mbH
- 1995 - Starts to expand by establishing a separate business structure: FRTG Holding AG with now more than 30 firms
- 2000 - Starts to expand by the acquisition of smaller audit and tax firms to now six firms
- 2000 - There exists a know-how network of four tax consultancy and auditing firms in the FRTG Group
- 2013 and 2014 adds two firms to the FRTG Group
Wolfgang Hohl started his career at Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschat mbH in 1977. A few years later, he completed his exams to become a Tax Consultant and a Public Auditor. In 1980 he became the CEO of Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschaft mbH. Since then, he has continuously developed Franz Reißner Treuhandgesellschaft mbH and the FRTG Group.
Wolfgang Hohl’s second business segment, besides the FRTG Group, is the FRTG Holding AG. This company has holdings in different fields at home and abroad. These include for instance SOLVANTIS AG, Balthazar Unternehmensgruppe, Finanz AG, EWG Edelstahlschraubenfabrik Winterberg GmbH, NT New Technologies GmbH Future in Steel with a subsidiary company in China: NT New Technologies Ltd – Future in steel, and further companies. Besides, the FRTG Holding AG takes over fiduciary interests to restructure companies and parts of companies, founds joint ventures in all segments and provides shelf companies.
1952 born in Kirberg/Limburg, live in Dusseldorf, married, four children
- Russell Bedford International
- auditrust International
- Member of the boards in Prime Global until 2014 for 17 years