Insolvency in Singapore
16 Collyer Quay, 049318
Fullerton Law Chambers LLC is a Singapore based law firm providing premier dispute resolution services.
Our directors have practised in various prominent and respected law firms as partners or directors prior to the establishment of Fullerton Law Chambers LLC. We have also been repeatedly endorsed by various international legal publications for their expertise in litigation and international arbitration. These include The Legal 500, Asialaw Leading Lawyers and Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific.
Our team’s primary strength is in corporate and commercial dispute resolution. We advise and act for blue chip corporate clients, and provide a complete suite of dispute resolution services. We also advise and act for high net-worth individuals and families to address their legal concerns and needs.Show more +
Tham Wei Chern graduated from the National University of Singapore with various academic honours and was placed on the Dean’s List. He also represented the university in mooting competitions.
Wei Chern’s practice covers commercial and corporate disputes, including shareholders' disputes and breaches of directors' duties, and securities-related and banking litigation. Wei Chern also handles construction disputes, insolvency matters, employment disputes and defamation claims.
Wei Chern frequently represents clients in the High Court of Singapore and the Court of Appeal. He also acts for clients in international arbitrations.
Wei Chern is a Fellow of both the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators.
Wei Chern is also a member of the Admissions Committee of the Law Society.
- Litigation, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- Corporate & Commercial Disputes/ Investigations
- Infrastructure, Engineering & Construction
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Real Estate & MCST Related Disputes
- Regulatory Offences
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Admissions Committee of the Law Society of Singapore
- Member, International Relations Committee of the Law Society of Singapore
- Panel Arbitrator, Law Society Arbitration Scheme
- Facilitator, Ethics & Professional Responsibility, Part B Examinations for Singapore Institute of Legal Education
- Court rules on level of proof needed for stay of proceedings, Global Arbitration Review, 17 January 2014