Foreign Direct Investment in Montenegro
81,000 Podgorica – Montenegro, Bulevar Ivana Crnojevica 99/2 – 1.floor, Podgorica
Since its inception at 1990 MEDIA DOO acting as a private legal & accounting consulting company designed to give full and integrated legal, accounting, tax advising, administrative and other business related support to foreign investors in Montenegro. List of our more than 70 current clients (from 23 different countries) you can find at our website address: www.media.co.me
We are able and ready to give “one stop shop” multitask support during the process of a company formation and maintaining, including:
- Company registration at all local relevant registries: Central Company Registry, Tax Office, Statistical Unit, Customs house, Money Laundry Prevention institution etc..
- Opening company and private bank accounts at the local banks
- Providing e-banking tools and company VISA/MASTER cards
- Accounting & bookkeeping under international standards
- Tax advising and tax representation
- Conducting with employment process for the company staff
- Providing working and residence license for foreign employees
- Company housing at our address,
- Virtual mail box and secretary
- all other business related services in accordance with specific request of the client
With numerous and professional staff (lawyers and charted accountants) MEDIA DOO set the standard of advising services in Montenegro, aiming to reach the most professional approach to our clients, becoming not only liable partner but a close friend with them.
- Company formation
- Corporate law
As a partner in the legal and business consulting company MEDIA DOO, Vladan is focused on offering support to foreign investments in Montenegro. For last 30 years MEDIA DOO have established more than 2,000 foreign and local companies. Acting as a personal foreign investment adviser but as the development manager as well, Vladan is in a position to keep personal communication with numerous clients including foreign subsidiaries of significant global entities and independent investors. He routinely advises foreign corporations with regards to expansion into the Montenegrin market.
Vladan's role is to help the clients to establish the company, (subsidiary or branch office) to be dully registered in all relevant registries, to they find the office space, to obtain the governmental license if needed for their business activities, to find the stuff and conduct with their employment procedure and give them permanent legal and tax advising. So, one stop shop option is the firm's main advantage.
Vladan believes in human rights and other western democracy values, trying to help his country become a member of western civilization. With some distinguish local people in 1997. He established Center for Democracy and Human Rights of Montenegro, (CEDEM - www.cedem.me/en/) one of the oldest and most prominent NGOs in Montenegro. Since 2014, he is President of the Board of Directors of CEDEM.Show more +