The Aspen Trust Group delivers international corporate structuring and management solutions through our personalized range of professional services. From international transaction structuring to Cyprus business set-up, your financial architects have worked one-on-one with corporate and private clients since 1998 to provide strong, flexible and evolving business solutions. This is our Aspen tree philosophy. Inspired by the connectivity network found in an Aspen forest, our professionals work hand-in-hand with our clients to understand and tailor our multi-disciplinary services to grow our clients’ potential into a grove of business success.
Services offered to our clients include:
- Incorporation of Entities and Trusts
- Trustee and Representation Services
- Legal Administration and Company Secretarial Services
- Banking and Company Administration Services
- Liquidation of Structures
- International and Local Tax Planning in Line with the International Tax Law
- Cross Border Transactions Review
- Tax and VAT Compliance
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Audit Assistance and Financial Reporting
- Operational and Control Reviews
- Financial Restructuring
- Payroll Services
- Re-domiciliation from one jurisdiction to the other
- Cross Border Mergers and acquisitions
- Registration of Patents
- Residency and Citizenship Programmes
- Family Office Services
Please visit our website for more information and for the specific incentives by the Cyprus Tax Legislation regarding:
- The Film Industry
- The Cyprus Intellectual Property Regime
- Headquartering and Office Substance
- The Cyprus International Trust
- The Cyprus Holding Company
- The Cyprus Shipping Industry
Viveshan Pillay joined the Aspen Trust Group in 2003 and is the Chief Operations Officer, overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the business and focusing on executing the Group’s business plan.
He has over 20 years of extensive experience in the field of Corporate and Banking Administration, specializing in tailor-made formation and administration of international business companies throughout various jurisdictions. Having worked in the Banking and Finance sectors of Mauritius and UK, he brings a wealth of knowledge to the Group and continues to be instrumental in successfully managing the listing of Cyprus subsidiary companies to major international Stock Exchanges, such as the Bombay Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, AIM and many others.
He is a registered member of The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) (formerly known as The Chartered Institute of Bankers); of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP); and of The Institute of Directors (IoD) and is also very fluent in French.
Corporate Services in Cyprus
Elia House, 77 Limassol Avenue, Nicosia, 2121