Please sign in to view members only features
Exclusive IR Member for:
- Corporate Law
- Commercial contracts
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Company insolvencies
- Member of Paris Bar since 2009
- D.E.A in comparative law (Comparative Law Institute, Assas University Paris II 2004)
- Master in Union law (Sorbonne University Paris I 2003)
- Bachelor of Business law (Sorbonne University Paris I 2002)
- Bachelors of Art in Chinese, Chinese business law specialization (National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilisations, 2006)
- Chinese language certificate ( East Normal University, Shanghai, China 2004-2005)
- Unilingual diploma of Oriental Languages and Civilisations of Chinese (O Languages 2005)
French, English, German, Mandarin
Since his beginnings at the Paris Bar in 1979, Christian Roth and his team developed a particular knowledge in international and cross-border relations. The heart of their know-how is the knowledge of others.
It stems from a multicultural and multilingual approach. At rothpartners, three languages are spoken, written and used daily: English, German and French. Two languages of support and correspondence complement the trilingual expertise: Italian and Mandarin.
Biculturalism or multiculturism surround each member of rothpartners.
Essentially oriented towards the world of business deals, companies and their executives, rothpartners offers consulting, arbitration and litigation for companies whose markets are Europe and the world.
Present in Brussels – home to European institutions-, rothpartners comprises four attorneys and an office manager. The practice thrives amongst a group of lawyers with VOVAN & Associes, an international practice, lending complementary expertise in business consulting and litigation.
We provide a multidisciplinary service.