Business & Asset Valuations in India
201/202, Naman Centre, G Block BKC,, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, 400051
KNAV is an Atlanta, US based firm offering a complete suite of services including Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. KNAV started operations in 1999 with offices in the US and has ever since expanded in Canada, India, Netherlands, UK, and Singapore. The firm’s 300+ employees serve a diverse range of clients from our offices across the globe.
KNAV has been catering to distinct requirements of multinational organizations as they expand and establish in new geographies. With its qualified team of pioneers in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services, KNAV distinguishes itself through its client-centric focus and partner-led solutions.
KNAV’s with its expertise and experience provides support at each step for organizations to meet the regulatory requirements and accounting frameworks enabling businesses to flourish. Being a robust organisation with over two decades of international experience serving various industries viz. Automotive, BFSI, Entertainment & Media, Manufacturing, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Telecommunication, etc., KNAV still retains its customized and partner-led solutions.
As one of the frontrunning member of Allinial Global, the No. 1 association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, KNAV’s strength lies in the combination of technical expertise as well as rich collective experience of their executive teams. KNAV’s association with Allinial Global encourages it to procure cross fringe expertise from professionals across the globe.
KNAV is led by a group of self-driven and dynamic leaders who over the years have contributed to growth and cross border reputation. All the partners are thought leaders and cross qualified. Every partner leads a team of highly qualified Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and MBA’s.Show more +
Vaibhav is a co-founder at KNAV and based out of the firm’s Mumbai office.
• 26 years of international experience driving businesses for their organization development, value unlocking, strategic growth, financial planning and fund raising.
• He is a Board advisor to several multinational companies.
• Assists local and national institutes/ charities/trusts/societies, supporting them in their developmental work in an honorary capacity.
• Focusing on a comprehensive range of Business Advisory Services (Business planning, ‘M & A’ transaction advisory, capital raise, valuations, feasibility reviews, project reviews and many more).
• Developing master business plans for growing clientele, assisting in organic growth internationally and in setting up businesses in various countries.
• With a team of experts at KNAV, he assist Indian multinationals in their tax planning from a national and international transfer pricing perspective and support them for tax litigation in the same area.
• In the past he has been involved in providing international assurance and accounting advisory services to leading Indian business houses, Entrepreneurial Start-ups and MNCs.
Thought Leadership & Service
• Regularly invited to present papers and speak at various conferences and seminars organized by NASSCOM, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce, World Trade Center, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society, and CA Study Circles/CA groups.
• Author of the BCAS book “CA Firm of the Future”
• Thought leadership articles on the profession for Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society (BCAS)
• Member of Managing Committee of BCAS for 2019-2021 and member of several other committees over the years
• Served as the Honorary Vice President of the Drucker Society in Mumbai and oversees the development of new Drucker Societies in India – to ensure that the teachings and legacy of Peter F. Drucker, i.e. ethical leadership and integrity in management is used effectively for enhancing India’s intellectual capital, management and governance across institutions.
• He has led various client engagements and participated actively and spoken at various training programs and conferences at New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Las Vegas, London, Dubai, Madrid, Singapore, Amsterdam and Zurich.
• Executive education at Harvard Business School on “Private Equity & Venture Capital” and “Leading Professional Service Firms”
• Chartered Accountant from the ICAI
• US Certified Public Accountant
• Accreditation in Business Valuation from AICPA
• Chartered Global Management Accountant
• Masters Degree in Commerce, Mumbai
• Drucker curriculum – management training from Drucker Institute, Drucker School of Business
• Owner-managed, entrepreneurial, businesses, including small and medium enterprises
• Leading Indian Businesses (including MNCs) in FMCGs, Pharmaceuticals, Technology (IT, Business Intelligence, Software Services, Products, BPOs, Call Centers and other Technology Companies), Media & Entertainment, Textiles, Consumer, Forging and Industrial products.