Tax (Accountants) in Switzerland
Löwenstrasse 32, Zürich, 8001
Not accountants, neither tax experts or financial advisors. But all of that and more.
A whole host of various factors come into play where the finances of companies and private individuals are concerned. Those who are aware of these different factors and manage to combine them effectively will find the best solutions. Thanks to our long-standing, wide-ranging experience, we are able to offer our customers integrated, targeted advisory services.
We are competent, vigilant and proactive partners for companies and their owners as well as for private individuals. We offer them support across all phases of life, taking inspiration from the past so we can focus far more on the future. We are ideally positioned at both local and international level via our own branches and memberships.
Our services at a glance:
- Comprehensive advisory from a single source.
- Company formation in Switzerland and abroad.
- Supervisory and Executive Board members.
- National and international tax advisory/planning.
- National and international social security advisory/planning.
- Accountancy and payroll services.
- Corporate advisory and evaluation.
- Succession planning.
- Pension planning.
- Office infrastructure offerings.
- Partner/CFO, General Manager of the Freienbach office.
- Born in 1981, grew up in the Canton of Thurgau and lives now in the Canton of Schwyz. He is married and father.
- Commercial apprenticeship and Baccalaureate passed with top grades, worked as an accountant at a medium-sized fiduciary firm.
- 2001 joined Walser & Partner AG as an accountant.
- 2003 became Partner at Walser & Partner AG.
- 2005 acquired the Swiss Fiduciary Certificate.
- 2006-2011 became Managing Director for the Dubai subsidiary.
- 2011 became General Manager of the Freienbach office.
- 2013 acquired the Federal Diploma of Certified Experts in Business Administration.
- 2015 acquired Master of Advanced Studies UAS in fiduciary and consulting.
- Former member of the Youth Commission (at municipal level).
Languages: German, French, English.
Hobbies: Hiking/walking, winter sports, travel.