Corporate Law in Vietnam
Units 4.41 and 4.53, the Prince Residence, 19-21 Nguyen Van Troi street, ward 12, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh City
Founded in 2015, TND Legal is a commercial law firm based in Ho Chi Minh city. Driven by the backbone philosophy of clear pricing and defined outcome.
With more than 15 lawyers and staffs, TND Legal is a young law firm but our experience in advising and assisting clients in international climate is unquestionable. Our team is perfectly mixed between the experienced lawyers and the younger ones with a combination of expertise in not only legal field but also financial one. We take pride in our members who not only are equipped with academic and ethical qualifications but also possess the business savvy.
TND Legal offers its clients a wide array of legal services, including:
- Inward investment / Foreign investment
- Corporate & Commercial
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking & Finance
- Property & Construction
- Labor & Employment
- International Trade
- Dispute Resolution
- Legal translation
TND Legal renders legal solutions at international standards and more importantly, directly addressing the rising need of local, regional and international clients.
At TND Legal, we analyse each request, ensuring that our focus is in line with the actual and fundamental need of the client to avoid bidding up irrelevant or unnecessary legal costs. Consequently, our clients achieve a defined outcome at a resonable price.Show more +
To Xuan Tinh is the founder and managing partner of TND Legal. His practice focuses on inward investment, corporate & commercial, property & construction, and taxation.
Tinh has almost 18 years of experience in legal and managment consulting in which he spent 12 years as the partner at a top tier business law firm in Vietnam. With the academic background in both law and finance, his advice captured not only legal perspective but also financial sense. Notably, Tinh is renowned for his strong relationship with a wide range of State authorities which has been persistently built while he assisted foreign investors in FDI projects in Vietnam.
Areas of Experise
- Inward investment
- Corporate & commercial transaction
- Property & construction
Tinh’s recent notable transactions include:
- Assisted a Singapore-based investor in setting up a subsidiary in Vietnam for e-wallet license;
- Assisted a world leader in chemicals manufacturing in post-merger issues related to restructuring its business;
- Acted for an Indian company to acquire a chrome mine in Thanh Hoa Province, Vietnam;
- Assisted a Malaysia-based company in performing conditions precedent for an M&A transaction in Binh Duong province;
- Advised and assisted a leading investment management fund in sorting out licensing matters of its real estate investment projects;
- Represented an Singapore-based company before the court in settling labor dispute with its employees;
- Advised international schools in Ho Chi Minh city in settling labor dispute with its employees;
- Advised a Hong Kong-based company on tax incentives for its garment manufacturing project;
- Assisted a Malaysia-based company in obtaining certification on completion of tax liability for an M&A transaction;
- Assisted a major cement production company in Ho Chi City in sorting out its licensing matters.