Not accountants, neither tax experts or financial advisors. But all of that and more.
A whole host of various factors come into play where the finances of companies and private individuals are concerned. Those who are aware of these different factors and manage to combine them effectively will find the best solutions. Thanks to our long-standing, wide-ranging experience, we are able to offer our customers integrated, targeted advisory services.
We are competent, vigilant and proactive partners for companies and their owners as well as for private individuals. We offer them support across all phases of life, taking inspiration from the past so we can focus far more on the future. We are ideally positioned at both local and international level via our own branches and memberships.
Our services at a glance:
- Comprehensive advisory from a single source.
- Company formation in Switzerland and abroad.
- Supervisory and Executive Board members.
- National and international tax advisory/planning.
- National and international social security advisory/planning.
- Accountancy and payroll services.
- Corporate advisory and evaluation.
- Succession planning.
- Pension planning.
- Office infrastructure offerings.
- Partner/certified fiduciary at the Zurich office.
- Born in 1989, grew up and resident in the Canton of St. Gallen.
- 2005 joined Walser & Partner AG as a commercial apprentice (M profile)
- 2008 Commercial apprenticeship and Baccalaureate passed with top grades.
- 2012 Acquired the Certified Fiduciary, Federal Diploma of Higher Education.
- 2013 - 2014 stage at Lawrence Grant Chartered Accountants, London.
- 2016 became Partner at Walser & Partner AG.
Languages: German, English.
Hobbies: Cycling, boxing, winter sports and travel.
Tax (Accountants) in Switzerland
Löwenstrasse 32, Zürich, 8001