Real Estate in Switzerland
Vadianstrasse 44, P.O. Box 262, Saint Gallen, CH-9001
With Flair and Expertise
Choose your suitable contact partner from our pool of more than 85 attorneys. He or she will assist you personally and draw on the appropriate experts for the matter in hand. While our focus is on commercial law, the range of our attorneys' experience and legal expertise in each individual sector and specialist field goes well beyond this.
We hold our own notary's offices in Basel, Zug and St. Gallen.
Dynamic and Committed
Bratschi is one of Switzerland’s leading and rapidly growing law firms. We are a full-service law firm offering clients a broad range of first-class legal and counseling services. We focus on business and tax law and counseling for medium-sized enterprises.
Our experienced attorneys advise and represent national and international enterprises as well as private individuals and the public sector with great commitment. We provide our clients with one-stop assistance and are present at six major business centers in Switzerland.
We create the best team for our clients and set great store on a personal and long-term client relationship.Show more +
lic. iur., LL.M., Certified Specialist Lawyer SBA in Construction and Real Estate Law
Chairman of the Board of Directors
As a Certified Specialist Lawyer SBA in Construction and Real Estate Law Thomas Schönenberger advises corporations and private individuals and litigates in all matters of construction and real estate law, with special focus on real estate transactions as well as general/total contractor agreements. Furthermore, he advises clients in corporate transactions and succession planning, in particular family businesses.
Admitted to the Swiss Bar since 2001.
Thomas Schönenberger has been a partner at Bratschi Ltd. since 2008.
- Certified Specialist Lawyer SBA in Construction and Real Estate Law (part-time) (2014)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Construction and Real Estate Law, University of Fribourg Law School (part-time) (2013)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Finance and Accounting for Lawyers, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (part-time) (2010)
- LL.M. – International Business Law, University of Zurich Law School (part-time) (2004-2006)
- lic.iur., University of Bern Law School (1999)
- Vice chairman of the executive board of the St. Gallen Bar Association
- Distinction summa cum laude (LL.M. – International Business Law, University of Zurich Law School) (2004-2006)
- Winner of the Pestalozzi Lachenal Patry Prize for best performance in the specialization course A "Law of Contracts and Arbitration" (LL.M. – International Business Law, University of Zurich Law School) (2004-2006)
- IBA Member
- Swiss Bar Association (SBA)
- St. Gallen Bar Association
- Chamber of Specialist Lawyers SBA in Construction and Real Estate Law
- Legal advice and litigation in all matters of construction and real estate law
- Corporate transactions and succession planning
- Contracts, in particular in the field of construction and real estate as well as (international) distribution agreements
- Corporate and Transactions
- Litigation and Debt Collection
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Contract Law
- Environmental Law
- Expropriation Law
- Infrastructure Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Planning Law
- Procedural Law
- Public Tenders
- Real Estate Law