Commercial Litigation in Massachusetts
Ten Post Office Square, Suite 800 South, Boston, MA 02109
Experienced Bankruptcy, Litigation & Transactional Lawyers
With offices in Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, London, New York, Stamford and Tampa, Curran Antonelli represents a wide variety of individuals, businesses, corporate entities, and governmental agencies in litigation and transactional matters throughout the United States and Western Europe. We have navigated a broad range of commercial litigation cases, including cross border insolvency, institutional creditors’ rights, bet the company litigation, and have earned a winning track record throughout the United States.
Our corporate group advises entrepreneurs, investment partnerships, private equity funds and venture capital firms on the legal, business and financial issues related to forming, financing, buying and selling, and investing in businesses. We counsel domestic and foreign firms in inward and outbound investments in a range of industries, including sports and entertainment, finance, communications, manufacturing, retail and consumer, and commercial real estate. Our corporate team draws seamlessly on the Firm’s collective experience in diverse practice areas including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, employment, real estate, securities, litigation, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance to provide tailored, cost-effective, and creative legal solutions for our business clients.
With our innovative and aggressive approach to complex litigation challenges, we consistently and effectively deliver unparalleled value to our clients. Our experienced and dedicated lawyers are well known for their innovative strategies, litigation expertise, and unfailing delivery of the exceptional results our clients seek. Our reputation for reliable counsel and consistent results is what continually drives clients back to Curran Antonelli for all their litigation, business, and corporate legal needs.Show more +
I have developed my practice over the past three decades, focusing primarily on bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings. I often represent secured and unsecured creditors, committees of creditors, trustees and equity security holders in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings as well as financial institutions and other lenders in out-of-court loan restructurings, assignments for the benefit of creditors, foreclosures, repossessions, and the sale of distressed assets and businesses. I also have experience representing business debtors in workout, restructuring and bankruptcy matters.
I have extensive experience in all facets of cross border insolvencies and cross border insolvency litigation. I am regularly engaged by private equity firms, governmental agencies and estate representatives to advise and counsel them on a wide range of cross border insolvency issues, with particular emphasis on United States/Western Europe jurisdictions.
Over the years I have cultivated extensive knowledge and skill in commercial and complex business litigation including veil piercings, corporate officer and director liability, successor liability, fraudulent conveyance and transfer litigation and constructive trust litigation. I have experience counseling clients on distressed M&A transactions, corporate governance issues and complex business restructurings. I also have significant experience representing financial institutions in workouts and foreclosures of aircraft and related international equipment and have repossessed aircrafts in various states throughout the United States.
- New England Law | Boston J.D.
- Southern New Hampshire University MBA, Finance
- Harvard University Extension School Graduate Degree, Finance
- Saint Michael’s College BA, Business Administration
- Cross-Border Insolvency
- Commercial Litigation
- Distressed Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights
- Corporate Governance
- Professional Liability Defense
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate, Land Use and Zoning
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- LeClairRyan Shareholder
- McCarter & English, LLP Partner
- Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP Partner
- Sherin and Lodgen LLP Partner
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- Federalist Society of Law and Public Policy Studies
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- International Bar Association