With the goal of an optimized success in the most efficient and feasible way, Zæhringen Attorneys provides legal services in German, English, French and Turkish.
Honesty is indispensable for Zæhringen Attorneys. Our clients are given complete and comprehensive information about the legal process. We believe a successful strategy relies on identification of the weak points as well as the strengths. Therefore integrity is an essential principle for Zaehringen Attorneys. In that regards, our clients are clearly informed about the legal state of their question of request.
At Zæhringen Attorneys we believe creativity is essential for a successful strategy. In order to reach the desired outcome from a complex legal matter, it is a must to leave the conventional approach and follow an innovative customized strategy. In addition to their extensive experiences.
Zæhringen Attorneys provides creative solutions on legal complexities in all areas from contracts to litigation and arbitration and uses legal creativity as a major strategy. Undoubtly legal creativity requires and extensive knowledge of law which is Zæhringen Attorneys`greatest characteristic.
With honesty, innovation and legal expertise, we take you step by step to success.
- Prof. Dr. iur - Lecturer at the University of Fribourg i.Ue. (since 2004)
- Certified Specialiste SBA Law of inheritance
- Born in 1977
- Bar admission: 2006
- Prof. Dr. Tarkan Göksu speaks German, Turkish, French and English
- Fribourg University Faculty of Law, Ph.D, Dr. iur. (2003)
- Fribourg University Faculty of Law, lic. iur. (2000)
- Legal counsel, Constituant Assembly of Fribourg (2001-2004)
- Clerk , Supreme Court Fribourg (2002-2004)
- Intern, Fribourg Bar Association (2004-2005)
- Public Prosecutor, Fribourg Public Prosecution (2006)
- Legal counsel, Office for Construction and Urban Planning Fribourg (2006-2007)
- Substitute Judge at the Supreme Court Fribourg (since 2007)
- Secretary General, Swiss Turkish Lawyers`and Jurists Association
- Fribourg Bar Associaion OAF
- Swiss Bar Association FSA
- Swiss Arbitrations Association
- Swiss-Turkish Lawyer's and Jurist's Association (Secretary General)
- Swiss Association of assistant and senior doctors, Fribourg (Secretary and counsel)
- Publications [pdf, 322Kb, german]
Commercial Litigation in Switzerland
Rue St-Pierre 10, P.O. Box 822, Fribourg, CH-1701