Established in 1988, CNPLaw LLP (CNP) is a full-service law firm with a talent for cross-border business. With about 100 staff, including close to 50 lawyers, and a strong network of international contacts, the firm has the capability to deliver legal solutions in Singapore and beyond.
CNP is consistently recognised as being amongst the top law firms in Singapore by leading legal publications such as Legal 500 Asia Pacific, International Financial Law Review 1000, Chambers and Partners and Asialaw Profiles.
Our practice areas include banking & finance, capital markets, corporate & M&A, employment, funds, insolvency & restructuring, intellectual property & technology, litigation & arbitration, private clients, real estate, and regulatory & compliance.
We focus on business involving Asia, in particular Greater China, India, Indonesia, Indo-China, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, as well as Singapore. Our lawyers are qualified in a number of jurisdictions as well as in Singapore and advise on cross-border transactions under English law.
The firm is a member of international networks such as Interlaw, a network with law firms located in more than 150 cities worldwide. IR Global, a network of professional services firms across 155+ jurisdictions and SCG Legal, a network located in 82 countries. With strong contacts in all the foreign jurisdictions where our clients do business, CNP is well-placed to meet the ever-increasing need for practical and effective legal services in Singapore and for cross-border business in Asia and beyond.
We make knowing our clients’ businesses our business and pride ourselves in providing innovative, yet practical and valuable advice.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR PRACTICES
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY
- PRIVATE CLIENTS, FAMILY OFFICES AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
OUR ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR 2020
- CNPLaw LLP’s M&A practice ranked in Asian Legal Business M&A Rankings in 2020
- Managing Partner, Ms Lisa Theng is recommended by Who’s Who Legal 2020 for Corporate Governance
- CNPLaw LLP announces its Chief Business Development Officer, Mr Benjamin Pwee
- Mr Jimmy Yap audited the course on Indonesian law held at the National University of Singapore
- CNPLaw has been appointed to be on the Singapore Medical Council’s panel of legal assessors for the second consecutive year
- CNPLaw’s Ms Tan Min-Li is recognised in the 12th edition of Best Lawyers in Singapore
- CNPLaw LLP recommended in Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific 2020
- CNPLaw is once again “Recommended by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020” as a leading law firm
- CNPLaw ushers in the new decade and grows to 18 partners with the addition of Ms Cinda Sim and Ms Wong Pei-Ling
- Corporate staff play a strategic role at CNPLaw
- CNPLaw participates in the Payment Regulatory Evaluation Program for Payment Firms to access legal services
- CNPLaw ranked in IFLR1000 2020
- CNPLaw ranked a “Recommended” firm in Asialaw Profiles 2020
CNPupdate ISSUE 6 IS OUT NOW!
Introducing CNPupdate, CNPLaw’s bi-monthly newsletter that highlights changes and developments within CNPLaw and legal articles of matters of topical interests. To read our latest issue, please click here.Show more +
Subramanian’s practice has been primarily in the field of commercial litigation and arbitration. He heads the firm’s International Arbitration and Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure teams.
He has had an active commercial litigation practice for the last 26 years, he regularly advises and represents publicly listed companies, multi-national corporations and high net worth individuals in a variety of corporate and commercial disputes in the High Court and the Court of Appeal in Singapore.
As an accredited Arbitrator and experienced Arbitration Counsel, he has also advised and represented clients in several international arbitrations such as clients from the Middle East, India, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
For more information about Subramanian's, please click here.
- Market Leading Lawyer for Dispute Resolution and Litigation - Asialaw Profiles, 2018
- Recommended Lawyers for Dispute Resolution - Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Leading Lawyer for Disputes, Energy and Infrastructure - IFLR1000, 2016
- CNPLaw LLP Represented International Research Corp PLC before the Court of Appeal – Case Update: International Research Corp PLC v Lufthansa Systems Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and another  SGCA 55
- CNPLaw LLP acted on the case: Sit Kwong Lam v Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No 2645  SGCA 14  1 SLR 790;  SGHC 57
- CNPLaw LLP acted on the case: Then Khek Koon and another v Arjun Permanand Samtani and another and other suits  SGHC 213  1 SLR 245
- CNPLaw LLP acted as counsel on the case: Madhavan Peter v Public Prosecutor and other appeals  SGHC 153  4 SLR 613
- CNPLaw LLP’s Dispute Resolution team has contributed to the Singapore chapter in The Dispute Resolution Review for the second year
- The SIAC Arbitration Rules 2010 – Some Salient Features
- Wrongful trading under the Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act 2018
- Construction Adjudication – The commencement of the amendments to the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act and Regulations
Commercial Litigation and Commercial Arbitration in Singapore
600 North Bridge Road #13-01, Parkview Square, Singapore, 188778