Corporate Law and Tax (Law) in Luxembourg
55, rue Charles Arendt L-1134, Luxembourg
duvieusart ebel, avocats associés is an independent and dynamic Luxembourg law firm that combines recognized experiences in Corporate and M&A, Investment funds, Tax, Regulatory and General Business law.
- d&e closely accompanie its clients by dedicating time and gained know-how to their projects and by complying with the requirements of excellence and efficiency,
- d&e is focused on delivering timely, pragmatic and tailor-made solutions,
- d&e aims to build trustful and long lasting relationships, allowing it to maximise added value.
Its ever demanding client-base is mainly composed of
- investment fund,
- assets managers,
- family offices,
- high net worth private investors,
- private banks and insurance companies,
- domestic and multinational companies,
- private trusts and foundation,
- financial intermediaries, and
- correspondent law firms.
Tax law, general business law, insolvency, tax litigation.
Stéphane Ebel advises an international clientele on the tax aspects of Luxembourg and cross border transactions, in particular real estate, private equity and finance transactions.
He is also involved in matters relating to insolvency and liquidation of Luxembourg companies, and to general business law and dispute resolution.
He previously was a member of the Tax law practice of Arendt & Medernach, a major law firm in Luxembourg.
He is a member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2005.
Prior to joining the Luxembourg Bar, Stéphane worked for a pharmaceutical multinational company and a consultancy firm as tax advisor.
He has got experience in international tax planning, corporate and personal taxation, VAT, liquidation of companies as well as general business law.
He is also a lecturer in the Institut de Formation Bancaire Luxembourgeois (IFBL) in corporate and international taxation.
He is a member of IFA (International Fiscal Association), Luxembourg branch.
Stéphane holds a Master’s degree in Business Law (Maîtrise de droit des Affaires) and a DESS – Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprises (DJCE) from the University of Strasbourg (France), as well a Certificate of Corporate law from the University of Montpellier (France).
Languages : English, French, German and basic knowledge of Luxemburgish and Spanish.Show more +