Atlas Consulting a second-generation company, initially founded in 1972, possessing almost 5 decades of market experience, is a reliable provider of BPO, financial, and consulting services for SMEs and individuals doing business in Greece and the region – providing a one-stop-shop for a wide range of services, such as Company Incorporation, Accounting and Tax Compliance, Payroll and HR, International Tax Planning, Business Administration services, as well as Immigration Strategies and Expatriate Solutions.
We are honoured to have won 8 awards at the Accounting Awards 2022 and awarded the Consulting Company of the Year in Greece! PLATINUM AWARD - Best Tax Accounting & Consulting Company, in the Category Regional Accounting Firms.
- GOLD AWARD - Best Tax Accounting & Consulting Company in Thessaloniki, in the Category Thessaloniki – Regional Accounting Firms.
- GOLD AWARD – Best Tax Accounting & Consulting Ambassador of Greece abroad, in the Category Participation in International Activities & Enterprises.
- GOLD AWARD – Best Market Entry & Tax Consulting Expert in Greece, in the Category Consulting Services.
- SILVER AWARD – Best Accounting Services Firm in Greece, in the Category Accounting Services.
- SILVER AWARD – Best Tax Services & Consulting Company in Greece, in the Category Tax Services.
- SILVER AWARD – Leading Tax Accounting & Consulting Firm in Greece, in the Category Providing Successful Services Abroad.
- WINNER AWARD - Consulting Company of the Year 2022!
We have also received the winner award of Accounting Services Expert in Greece at The Leaders in Law Global Awards 2021.
Moreover, we are honored representatives in the region of Greece of several Tax Accounting Associations & Organizations and characterized as one of the Top Historical Tax-Accounting and Consulting Company in Greece, ranked among the best outsourcing and consultancy providers in the region, and awarded twice by the Accounting Awards 2020 of Greece.
Atlas Consulting is a proud member of:
- Economic Chambers of Greece
- Professional Chamber of Greece
- Bar Association of Thessaloniki and Athens (our legal team)
We support small and medium-sized businesses who seek for:
Viable Business Μodel that leads to a Maximized share of the Greek and International Market and
Confidence about receiving the best possible BPO Services concerning their business.
ATLAS, our brand name derives from acronyms framing the range of our provided services:
- Αfor Accounting, our most integrated Accounting Support, and Legal Counselling
- ΤL for Taxation Law,Absolut Tax-Law Consulting
- ΑS for Administration Specialists,a full Business Development Consultancy
Our competitive advantage derives from our expertise, multi-layer experience, and ethics. Due to that, we fully cover our customers’ needs with respect, integrity, and high standards of professionalism. Our clientele consists of a wide range of either corporate businesses and/or privates-individuals based either in Greece as well as around the Globe!
We are much more than simply an experienced Tax Consultants and Accountants Company. We are and always be, the most Reliable Business Partner.
- In 2013, we established AtlasHub, the Business Growth Hub
- In 2015, we established Atlas Learning Lab, an Online Business School
- in 2018, we established AtlasClub, a Greek Business Club for creative and forward-thinking entrepreneurs, and also Atlas Business Center, Atlas’s coworking space.
Atlas Consulting provides the following services:
Company Formation & Market Entry Services
Accounting & Reporting Services
Tax Compliance Services
Tax Planning Services
Tax Consulting Services
Transfer Pricing Services
Payroll & HR Services
Legal & Notary Services
Business Consulting Services
VAT Compliance Services
Expatriate & Relocation Services
Co-working space | Registered Address Services
Atlas Consulting bridges all of them in a most holistic approach providing High-Quality Solutions and Services with our Experienced Team of Tax Advisors, Lawyers, Accountants, and Business Consultants το:
SMEs: We help them start and run their business providing reliable BPO Solutions: Company Formation, Tax, Accounting, Legal, Payroll, Business and Immigration Solutions under one roof and we help them overcome the rapidly increasing complexity of the Greek Tax/Business environment.
Private Clients: We help them to be compliant with Greek Tax, Property, and Employment regulations and also to settle all your Immigration issues/Residence Permits/Greek Citizenship.Show more +
Sousana is the Chief Business & Value Officer of Atlas Consulting. She is a Certified Tax Accountant and Certified Financial Consultant. She is a Speaker, Lecturer, Author, a Visionary & Experienced Business Strategist & Consultant, holding a Bachelor in Accounting and Finance (Bachelor of Science, University of Macedonia, Greece), a Master in Accounting and Financial Management (Master of Arts | University of Essex, UK) , a Postgraduate Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards ( Dip. AIA, The Association of International Accountants), a Certificate in Coaching (Accredited by the Association of Coaching, MAC).
Her main responsibility is in growing and expanding Atlas Consulting’s Network globally, by opening new markets. She also facilitates foreign Investors and Entrepreneurs in doing business in Greece providing a holistically approach and support and also Greek Entrepreneurs in doing business internationally .
She has been fostering and building businesses for almost 25 years. Her studies, her Masters from Essex and her ability to always see the bigger picture in everything, has stood her in good stead to advise businesses on an international scale yet it is her natural flair for nurturing that has been key to her success.
Sousana approaches business holistically and organically, breathing life then guiding the first steps until it truly runs on its own legs.
Sousana’s business consultancy, Atlas Consulting guides SMEs through Tax Planning, Accounting and Financial reporting, Payroll, Corporate Planning, Business development and Culture development so that they can get on with doing business. She helps startups & established companies to grow, innovate and sustain and also international companies, foreign investors and entrepreneurs to do business in Greece.
Business Development & Growth | Corporate Strategy | International Business Development| International Business Incorporation | Facilitate Foreign Entrepreneurs and Investors in Doing Business and Investing in Greece
Learn more about her company here: www.atlasconsulting.gr/en
- She is an active member and mentor of Greek and International Business and ecosystem.
-She guides teams in order to transform their startup/ venture ideas into viable businesses and also for international companies and investor for smoothly enter Greek Market by using Atlas Consulting’s solutions
- In 2013, she and her husband, Giorgos Kalfas established AtlasHub, the Business Growth Hub
- In 2015, she and her husband, Giorgos Kalfas established Atlas Learning Lab, an Online Business School
- in 2018, she and her husband, Giorgos Kalfas established AtlasClub, a Greek Business Club for creative and forward thinking entrepreneurs and also Atlas Business Center, Atlas coworking space.
Company Formations in Greece
Marinou Antipa 40, 57001, Pilea, Thessaloniki
Company Formations in Greece
Agiou Dimitriou 41, 18546, Pireaus, Athens