Tax (Accountants) in Lebanon
Gemmayze, Gouraud Street, Pharmacy Vitale cul-de-sac, Phinikia Building, 3rd Floor,, Beirut
We at Abousleiman & Co.have offered our professional expertise and services to a continuously growing number of clients for over 40 years now. Through our commitment to high moral standards and ethical values we have been successful in establishing strong ties with our clients, while our technical expertise has continuously allowed us to satisfy our client’s growing needs through hands on consultations and recommendations to optimize managing their businesses.
Our Firm’s experience lies in both the public and private sectors where we have engaged in audits as well as special assignments to develop, and in other cases to assess, internal controls adopted by those organizations.
Currently, our three major focus areas of expertise lie in:
(1) assurance services, whereby we carry out audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and verify compliance of financial statements with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
(2) enterprise risk management, which allows us to understand the administered control measures within an organization with a view to optimizing them and addressing their evident weaknesses, if any, and
(3) taxation, whereby we propose effective tax structures for clients as well as handling tax claims and objections with local tax authorities.
Abousleiman & Co. is a member of the Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants (LACPA) and the Arab Federation for Accountants and Auditors. We are also registered as sworn auditors with the Judiciary Courts of Lebanon.
Business Start - Ups:
- Accounting systems setup
- Feasibility studies
- Intellectual property
Advanced Business Solutions:
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Internal audits
- Budgeting & cash flows
- Financial advisory
- Valuation services
Assurance & Compliance:
- External audits
- Taxation & tax objections
- Corporate governance
- Tax & social security
- FRS & ISA
- Strategic planning
- Professional services: Legal, design, actuarial, IT
- Media & entertainment: Media & advertising, magazines, news reporting agencies
- Manufacturing & trading: Packaging, clothing, electronics, automotive
- Medical: Hospitals, clinics, doctors
- Hospitality management & leisure: Clubs, restaurants, pubs, ticketing agencies
- Construction: Contracting, architectural
- Oil, gas & energy: Refineries, water management & electricity utilities
- Public: Ports, transport, municipalities, pension funds
- Funds: Syndicates, associations, pension & retirement
- Non-profit: International branches, representative offices, local NGOs, orders & syndicates
Show more +
Sami is the Office Coordinator of Abousleiman & Co. With five years working alongside the executive management of the Firm, he uses positive attitude & tireless energy to encourage others to work hard, succeed & grow. His dynamic personality & problem solving skills have given him diverse experience in several key areas: firm practice management, enterprise risk management, international taxation, audit & financial reporting.
Besides his professional career, Sami is a frequent contributor for several platforms mainly about the modern history & politics of the Middle East.
He holds a BA in accounting & audit & currently preparing for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants’s (ACCA) exams.Show more +