Investigative Due Diligence in Switzerland
Allmendstrasse 10, Wilderswil, 3812
As a European boutique research and consulting company based in Switzerland, Sourced assists legal counsel, specialised research departments and risk management professionals to find the right business information. Our business is primarily focused on compliance and investigative due diligence services driven by regulatory KYC / ABC obligations. Through our tailored and in-depth research, we provide a range of intelligence and integrity solutions for clients in the financial, legal and risk management sectors. Together, we keep up your company's integrity standards and protect your reputation. Sourced distinguishes itself through its thorough research methodology, a flexible and dedicated approach to project management and prompt communication with our clients.
- Desktop research for anti-corruption programs in line with international legislation (most notably the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the UK Bribery act and the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention).
- Enhanced due diligence
- Asset tracing investigations
- In-depth company profiles
- High-level Pre-Employment Screening
- Desktop research in support of fraud investigations
- KYC compliance
- Litigation support
Sourced has in-house multilingual research capacity for English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch. We focus primarily on the Benelux, Swiss and German markets. Nevertheless, our bespoke services cover the globe through a global network of dedicated research partners.
- The Netherlands
- The Dutch Caribbean
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Rest of Europe in cooperation with trusted partners
Sourced is a member of:
- The Council of International Investigators - CII
- OneAnswer, European Research Partners - OA
- The OSINT Umbrella Group. Comprehensive and reliable open source intelligence
- Swissintell, the association for Swiss intelligence professionals
Sourced was founded by Ronald Bosman in 2012. Ronald is a business research consultant with over 15 years of experience in corporate investigations, business intelligence and geopolitical analysis. He has a masters degree in history from the University of Groningen, the Netherlands and is an ACAMS certified anti-money laundering specialist. Ronald is based in Switzerland, from where he and his research team also cover the Benelux market, the Dutch Caribbean, Germany, Spain and beyond.
Prior to founding Sourced, Ronald worked as a consultant at the corporate investigations department of risk management consultancy Control Risks’s Amsterdam office, where he managed enhanced due diligence investigations and complex investigations in support of litigation procedures. Ronald started his career with the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the Americas Department. Originally from the Netherlands, Ronald has lived and worked in the United States, Spain, Colombia and Venezuela. He has been based in Switzerland since 2012.
Ronald speaks English, Dutch, Spanish and German.