Business Advisory Services in New York
252 West 37th Street, Suite 600E, New York, NY 10018
Hoberman & Lesser CPAs LLP has developed a unique and distinctive client service style, combining the highest professional standards and commitment to client satisfaction, which sets us apart from other firms.
We are a full-service accounting and advisory firm providing auditing, accounting, tax and management advisory services to a broad range of corporate and individual clients across numerous industries. Hoberman & Lesser has been providing solutions-oriented advice, technical skills, value-added resources, and industry expertise for more than 85 years. We “go beyond the routine” by providing creative thinking and customized planning and an extra dimension in client service, quality, and results.
At Hoberman & Lesser, we believe that our clients are entitled to an extra dimension of planning and expertise to achieve their business, financial, and tax objectives. Rather than a routine approach, we are committed to providing a customized solution to each of our clients. We realize that “one size does not fit all” and this is one of the primary philosophies of the Hoberman & Lesser Extra Dimension.
Our clients receive the best of both worlds:
• Direct, personal involvement and attention from experienced professionals who have been with our firm for many years, who know and understand your business policies, procedures, and personnel, and who sincerely care about your organization.
• Technical skills, resources, and business savvy to help you address the complexities of managing your organization in today’s world.
Our wide range of resources includes:
• A strong and experienced team of professionals who are highly skilled in working with businesses similar to yours. We provide sound, creative thinking and we understand your industry, the challenges you encounter, help you take advantage of opportunities, and avoid pitfalls. We also understand that each organization has a distinctive personality and structure and our services are oriented and customized to your unique needs and goals.
• All members of our client service team maintain continuous, year-round interaction with you, your professionals, and your management team. We get involved and stay involved.
• We anticipate our clients’ needs, identify business and tax-saving opportunities, and provide cost-effective and value-added services. We are alert to potential opportunities to improve our clients’ businesses.
• Our leading tax professionals thoroughly understand your industry and the environment in which you operate. We are familiar with financial accounting and financial disclosure requirements, we stay current on the ever-changing tax legislation, and provide effective and creative tax planning methods and solutions to help you achieve your goals.
• Our experienced data processing executives and other specialized consultants are available to help you maximize your efficiency in running your business.
• We have long-standing relationships with other advisors in the business community.
As a member of MGI North America and MGI Worldwide, Hoberman & Lesser is well-positioned, prepared, and equipped to provide valuable and effective services to help our clients navigate the current competitive business climate. No matter what challenge our clients are facing – growing or selling their business, acquiring or divesting, consolidating or diversifying, moving into new markets or offshore, planning for their business or family – we have the expertise and experience to assist you with all your tax, accounting, and consulting needs anywhere in the world, now and in the future.Show more +
Robert Hoberman, CPA is the Managing Partner of Hoberman & Lesser CPAs LLP. With more than 30 years of accounting, tax, and management consulting experience, Robert works with all types of businesses. His expertise ranges from structuring business deals, tax planning, and estate and gift planning, valuations, including the use of trusts. In addition, Robert has experience with banks and financial institutions, and tremendous knowledge of data processing, systems analysis, and consulting for commercial applications.
A graduate of Syracuse University, Robert earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, and is a Certified Public Accountant in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA).
In 2008, Robert received the Humanitarian of the Year award for his work with the NYC Chapter of The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (NYC CCFA). He currently serves as a board member for the Lester M. Entin Foundation.
Robert regularly authors articles that are published in Rapaport Magazine to address timely tax and financial issues related to the jewelry industry.Show more +