Wade Clark Mulcahy opened its doors in 1994 guided by a simple principle: Results Speak for Themselves.
The superior and cost-effective results achieved for our insurance and corporate clients have spoken. WCM now has four offices across three states, including in New York City, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Long Island, and serves its clients in matters across the country.
WCM is a firm of trial lawyers who partner with our clients to devise effective strategies to manage risk and to bring closure to complex matters as quickly as possible. And if the matter warrants, we stand ready to fight the end game – – whether trial by jury or argument to an appellate bench.
WCM is committed to maintaining our reputation for excellence and to letting our results speak for themselves. So, if you need help sorting out a legal mess, count on us. WCM solves defense and coverage issues cleanly, quickly and efficiently.Show more +
Robert J. Cosgrove is a Partner. Along with Mike Bono, Bob is a member of WCM’s Management Committee which serves as WCM’s Governing Body.
At WCM, Bob:
- handles the defense of construction, products liability, premises, trucking and motor vehicle, liquor liability, property damage, construction defect and personal injury cases;
- litigates fine arts, jewelers block, cargo and product recall cases;
- advises on fraud, data privacy and cyber-security claims and investigations;
- resolves first and third-party insurance coverage disputes;
- litigates personal care home, senior living and home health aide cases;
- defends errors and omissions and other professional liability lawsuits; and
- tries cases and argues appeals in state and federal courts.
Before joining WCM, Bob was an Assistant District Attorney with the Nassau County (NY) District Attorney’s Office. As an ADA, he prosecuted a diversity of cases ranging in severity from violations of the environmental conservation law to gang assaults and high level narcotic transactions.
Bob is a Certified Information Privacy Manager and a Certified Information Privacy Professional, US. He is also OSHA 10 certified.
Bob is a frequent lecturer and has conducted seminars before such organizations as the International Underwriting Association of London and PLRB as well as for numerous clients.
Bob is a Regional Director of the Pennsylvania Defense Institute and a member of the Regis Bar Association. He previously served as the President of the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel.
New York, Southern District of New York, Northern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, Western District of New York, Second Circuit Court of Appeals; New Jersey, District of New Jersey; Pennsylvania, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania, Western District of Pennsylvania, Third Circuit Court of Appeals; United States Supreme CourtShow more +
Insurance Law in Pennsylvania
1515 Market St., Ste 2050,, Philadelphia, PA 19102