Riccardo RasoPrincipal, McBurneys Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors
+61 2 9230 0808
Corporate Services in Australia
Level 10, 68 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
We partner with businesses and business leaders to create and protect wealth.
McBurneys are a full service accounting firm and are committed to providing clients with expert and cost-effective solutions.
We help businesses no matter what stage of the business cycle they are in, including:
- Incorporation and registration,
- Establishing and deploying accounting systems and employing staff,
- Processing day-to-day transactions and back office bookkeeping services
- Treasury services such as opening and operating your company bank accounts and making payments on your behalf
- Ensuring your regular Corporate Governance requirements are being met
- Advice on repatriation of profits
- Winding up your company/branch
We assist many different companies from Australian subsidiaries or branches of the world’s leading companies through to private family owned entities. We will advise you on the best structure to suit your purpose and needs.
McBurneys provide professional services in the following fields:
- Taxation – Income Tax, GST, FBT, Payroll Tax, Tax Advice and Tax Planning
- Accounting – Financial Reporting, Management Reporting or Bookkeeping
- Business Advisory – KPIs, Business Improvement Advice, Restructuring, Succession Planning, Valuations and Due Diligence
- Corporate Services – Corporate Governance, Maintenance of Corporate Registers, Registered Office, Directorships and Incorporation & Registration
- Audit & Assurance services – Statutory audits, other audits and investigative reviews
- Superannuation – Advice, Compliance (Accounting & Tax) and Audit services
With proud traditions and extensive experience, McBurneys has fresh innovative ideas and are forward thinking to assist clients navigate Australian business environment.
Our extensive and varied client list includes entities from many industry sectors such as:
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Property Investment & Development
- Food Services & Hospitality
- Marketing & Communications
- Energy & Infrastructure
Our extensive and practical experience in taxation, financial and business matters is available to assist in your quest for wealth creation and retention.Show more +
Ric is a Chartered Accountant and has worked in public practice since 1989. Ric graduated from University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in 1993 with a Bachelor of Business. Ric went on to complete a Masters in Taxation Law with UTS in 1996. Ric was admitted to the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia as a Member in 1996 and as a Fellow in 2013. Ric has also completed and been awarded SMSF Specialist Advisor in 2013.
Along with his extensive tax knowledge, Ric can assist you to structure your business affairs so as to minimise tax, protect your financial interests and provide maximum flexibility with respect to your goals of building wealth and maximising your returns. Ric has a particular interest in investment properties and SMSFs.
Ric also acts as resident director, secretary and public officer for a number of Australian subsidiaries of overseas companies and Local Agent for Foreign companies registered in Australia and advises on corporate matters generally in regards to those positions.Show more +