BPION – What does it mean?
Business Process InnovatiON: We are here to bring an innovative approach into the field of business process administration in the CEE, driven by technology in Hungary, Poland, and Romania.
What we do
We provide new wave Accounting, Payroll and HR administration outsourcing services, all embraced by technology and automation. Our Technology and Process Transformation experts strengthen our services and our Clients with:
- Business process due diligence and process transformation support
- ERP systems implementation
- DMS / ECM system and workflow implementation, managing the Accounting and Payroll processes in these systems
- HRACM systems management
- digital HR tools
- BI Management reporting
According to the latest survey 97% of our Clients were very satisfied with our BPO services in 2020, including organizations of all sizes, from local to global. We have wide-range experience with companies coming from several industries. eg.: real-estate, logistics, manufacturing, consulting, training, software & IT, retail, advertising, and agriculture.
Our Business Process Outsourcing Service in more detail:
- Accounting & Reporting Outsourcing Services in Hungary, Poland and Romania:
- Financial statements under IFRS, US GAAP or local GAAP
- Transaction processing
- Tax returns
- Yearly financial statements
- Audit assistance
- IFRS mapping and transform
- Report analysis
- Property related Financial Management and Reporting
- Financial controlling and Interim CFO services
- Payroll & HR administration outsourcing services in Hungary, Poland and Romania:
- HR administrations
- Tax returns
- Benefits in kind
- T&A system
- Employee Help Desk
- System integration services
- HR & Management Reporting
- Employment without company establishment
- Corporate Secretarial Services in Hungary, Poland and Romania:
- Nearshoring and SSC Support
- Process & Digital Transformation
If interested, please book a chat with BPiON Advisors.Show more +
Rafał has extensive experience in optimizing accounting, HR and payroll processes for multinational clients. He focuses on improving solutions in the field of outsourcing and adapting them following the expectations of clients. He implemented outsourcing projects for many entities from the SSC / BPO sector, global consulting companies and Fortune 500.
He has a degree of law from the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, completed post-graduate studies at the University of Economics in Krakow.
Partnership and trust are two pillars of business relations. Continuous improvement and open communications are extremely important for him.
Rafał and all our new generation stakeholders support our organization as management team daily. They come from diverse industries, dedicated to professionalism, commitment, and relentlessness in making things happen.
We are proud of our Team of 100 accounting, payroll and business process professionals who support our Clients in Hungary, Poland, and Romania.Show more +
Accounting Services in Poland
Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, Warsaw, 00-071