Business Advisory Services in Spain
Calle Barbara de Braganza, 2 Esc. B. 2ª Planta, Madrid, 28004
At LEIALTA we want to give you the best service, for that reason our team is made up of highly qualified people, with great experience and who enjoy doing their job. We care about having a pleasant work environment where we do not prioritize hierarchy but knowledge and ideas. All our professionals have more than ten years of experience in the advisory and consulting sector . We transmit this experience to our clients whenever they need us.
" Only if you do the job you like, are you able to achieve excellence by doing it."Show more +
How can Paul help?
- Advise on constitution of branch/subsidiary
- Obtaining a VAT number in Spain to trade in Spain
- Set up Spanish Holding company
- Restructuring M&A, Due Diligence Process
- Legal representation services
- Legal advisory
- Manage team of 5 people – Legal Advice
- Response in 12/24 hours
- He joined KPMG Abogados S.L. in 2005 as Junior in Outsourcing&Compliance business unit for accounting/Tax/payroll services.
- He was assigned to KPMG Frankfurt office in 2007 for a secondement, where he stayed one year, focused on IFRS/IAS/US Gaap areas.
- He was promoted to Manager in KPMG in 2009 and Senior Manager in 2012.
- He left KPMG in 2013 and opened up Confianz Madrid in 2015, as Partner.
- He left Confianz Madrid and opened up LEIALTA in 2015, as Partner.
- He has wide experience in accounting, bookkeeping and tax compliance for national and multinational companies that have canalized their investments in Spain through the incorporation of subsidiaries or the opening of branches and representative offices.
- He has wide experience in the outsourcing of coordination projects rendering accounting/tax/payroll services to multinational clients.
- He has wide knowledge in Oracle, SAP and other ERP systems.
- He has considerable expertise in business restructuring processes, spin-offs, mergers, the conveyance of assets and liabilities, financing and debt refinancing.