Mergers & Acquisitions in Ireland
39 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Dublin 4
Wallace Corporate Counsel LLP is boutique Dublin-based law firm specialising in corporate and commercial transactions. Established by Sean Wallace in 2011, the Firm has established a strong following in the corporate / commercial market.
The Firm’s clients range from start-up enterprises to public companies and cover a multitude of industry sectors, with particular focus in the technology, education, property, retail, food and beverage and health sectors.
The Firm advises on the full range of corporate and commercial transactions, focusing in particular on mergers & acquisitions, capital raising (public and private) on the corporate side and joint ventures, trading contracts and licensing transactions on the commercial side.
In addition, the Firm provides a full range of commercial advisory services, including in relation to the following:
- Outsourcing and technology.
- Procurement and delivery of IT systems and services.
- Software development and licensing arrangements.
- Joint ventures and other strategic alliances.
- Data protection, privacy principles and security.
- ESOPs and employee incentivisation.
- Project finance and other funding arrangements.
- Intellectual property management, enforcement and commercialisation.
- Trading agreements, including agency and distribution, franchise agreements and standard terms & conditions.
We are also proud to have developed a significant practice in the area of technology start-ups / emerging stage companies, helping and supporting entrepreneurs in navigating the complexities of structuring, trading and financing issues which their businesses face in a budget sensitive manner.Show more +
Patrick is a very experienced corporate lawyer and is a Partner in the firm’s corporate team. Patrick qualified in 2011 and, prior to joining Wallace Corporate Counsel LLP in 2018, spent a number of years working in Dublin’s largest M&A corporate team. Patrick has advised on a number of high profile public transactions in Ireland and regularly advises Irish and international clients on all aspects of corporate and company law.
Areas of Expertise include:
M&A, corporate finance, private equity and venture capital transactions, corporate governance issues, joint ventures, shareholder agreements and corporate reorganisations and restructurings.Show more +