Corporate Services in Luxembourg
153-155 , the Kiem Street,, ( Entrance B ), L- 8030 Strassen, Luxembourg
As a provider of solutions and customised professional services for companies, we put all the advantages of the regulatory framework of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and its international financial centre to good use for you.
Established for more than 20 years, approved by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, we are independent and wholly own by our management. We offer a personalised and objective approach to your specific needs.
We offer our clients an extensive range of high quality services in connection with Luxembourg financial companies both at the time of incorporation and throughout the life of the company.
Company formation services
• Coordination with the notary, preparation of articles of association and, if required, representation of founding shareholders at incorporation
• Assistance in opening bank accounts (in line with the stringent Luxembourg KYC rules)
• Establishment of shareholders’ register
• Assistance in finding offices and recruiting staff
Administrative and accounting services
• Provision of a registered office for the company
• Handling the day-to-day operations of the company and follow-up of third party relationships
• Maintenance of books and records and provision of a general ledger and trial balance
• Preparation of periodical reports
• Preparation of the annual accounts including balance sheet, profit & loss account and notes in accordance with Luxembourg rules and regulations
Corporate secretarial services
• Keeping and up-dating the company’s files
• Organisation and documentation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings
• Undertaking of legal publications
• Central administration services, including maintenance of books and records, preparation of the financial statements, administrative follow-up and assistance (for Luxembourg SICARs and SIFs)
• Registrar and transfer agency services, including maintenance of the unit or share register, processing of investor subscriptions and KYC due diligence
• Ongoing monitoring and compliance support for regulated structures (for Luxembourg SICARs and SIFs), design and drafting of internal procedures
Tax Compliance services
• Preparation of corporate tax returns
• Preparation of VAT returns and maintenance of VAT records
• Coordination of external tax advisors
Management of companies
• Provision of one or more directors, managers and legal signatories
• Assistance in recruiting and management of staff
• Supply with state-of-the-art offices ready for immediate occupation
Show more +
Nicolas graduated in Accounting and is a qualified chartered accountant.
He joined Halsey Group in May 2013 and became a director in January 2016 and holder of a CSSF License in January 2016. Nicolas is the head of accounting at Halsey Group.
Prior to joining Halsey Group, he worked for Alter Domus (Luxembourg) for 6 years as a senior advisor and Centralis Group (Luxembourg) for 5 years respectively as a manager.
He has an extensive experience working with international clients in the corporate and private equity sector.Show more +