Nicolas Flachet von CampePartner, Nicolas Flachet von Campe
Tel. + 33 (1) 40 13 96 25
Wills & Estates in France
17. rue Bergère 75009, Paris
The firm was created in 2008 to bring together lawyers from business law firms, specialized structures and / or with an international vocation.
Welded by complementary professional links and friendship, they knew how to develop the Cabinet without losing their individuality.
The result is a quality of services and an ability to provide a broad and coherent package of services.
Close cooperation with the Client, direct and personal involvement of the attending lawyer, maximum availability, total cost transparency and control and immediate responsiveness are the philosophy of the firm.
Show more +
Nicolas Flachet von Campe is French and he is an Avocat at the Paris Bar and a successively lecturing assistant in Bucharest, Cairo and at the University of Surrey in international trade law.
He took part in the supervision of parliamentary elections in Azerbaijan and appeared in Paris for the OSCE.
Member of the Academic Council on the United Nations System.
Sole practitioner in a Firm of 15 multidisciplinary Avocats in Paris.
Avocat at the Paris Bar (Partner with RSDA Law Firm)
- My practice mainly involves assisting foreign Lawyers from the United States, Canada, England, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Middle East, Asia and Indonesia in relation to legal issues arising from international transactions and corporate matters
- Company Law, International Taxation, Estate Planning, Air Law and Contract Law
- Civil Litigation involving international matters
- My advocacy consists of various sorts of French interlocutory proceedings such as mareva injunctions and other related orders with extensive appearances in Court (Civil & Criminal) in France
- Since July 2017 : Member ofGlobal IR
- July 2007 - July 2017 : Partner with RSDA Law Firm
- January 2003 - July 2007 : Sole Practitioner in Paris
- September 2002 - December 2002 : Senior Assistant Oppenheimer-Wolff-Donnelly - Paris
- June 1996 - June 2002 : Senior Assistant Weissberg-Gaetjens-Ziegenfeuter - Paris
- October 1995 - May 1996 : Assistant McNicholas-Lefevre - Paris
Solicitors - Avocats
- 1994 - 1995 : Assistant - Foreign Trainee Weissberg-Gaetjens-Ziegenfeuter - Paris Reynolds-Porter-Chamberlain – London
- 1991 - 1994 : Trainee Avocat - Assistant Weissberg-Gaetjens-Ziegenfeuter - Paris
- 1990 - 1991 : Trainee Student Lette & Partners - Paris
University of Westminster - UK
- 2013 : Lecturing Assistant Introduction to French Constitutional Law
- 2nd year LL.B. Students
University of Surrey - UK
- Since 2007 – 2010 : Lecturing Assistant Introduction to French Civil Law
- 2nd year LL.B. Students
Franco-Romanian College for Legal European Studies - Bucarest
- 2006 - 2013 : Lecturing Assistant French Distribution Law
- 5th year Postgraduate Students
Ministry of Education in France “Comité du 3ème millénaire” - Paris Bar Society
- Since 2003 : Lecturing Assistant Introduction to Civil Law
- High School Students
Institut de Droit des Affaires Internationales - University of Cairo
- Since 2003 : Lecturing Assistant in French Commercial Law
- 2nd year Undergraduate Students
University Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris 1
2000 - 2003 : Lecturing Assistant in Civil Law
1st year degree
Head of Tutors
Topics taught :
- Introduction - Legal Methods
- Sources of Law
- Organisation of the Law
- Court System
- Evidence Law
- Legal Personality
University College London
- 1997 - 2001 : Lecturing Assistant – LL.B. - LL.M.
Topics taught :
- Introduction to French Civil Law
- French Administrative Law
- French Succession Law
University of Miami
- Since 2000 : Organisation of an annual Seminar for US Lawyers in Paris
1995 : L.L.M. - University College London (EU Law - Law of International Finance - Company Law – Principles of Civil Litigation)
1989 : French Law Degree (“Maîtrise”) specialised in International Trade Law and Civil Law at the University of Paris V and the University College London (Visiting Foreign Student for half a year as part of the L.L.B. programme)
1985 : French Baccalauréat specialised in Economics
French, native language
Spanish, basicShow more +