Tech-Media-Telecoms in India
#4 "Aishwarya", 12B / 177, 6th Street, Kumaran Colony, Vadapalani, Chennai - 600026, Chennai
We at S Eshwar Consultants take pride in the fact that we have the proven expertise in providing quality and timely solutions to Enterprises Worldwide.
Business and Law are inseparable twins. We Partner with the Enterprise, and provide customised solutions based on its needs and our Services are so designed that the Entrepreneur focuses on the core activity of adding value to the Enterprise, and we take care of its Legal matters.
We derive our strength from our strong research oriented approach, setting up processes in servicing backed with maximum exploitation of modern technology, as we march ahead in providing our Services.
Our Partnership approach has paid us rich dividends as we have grown with our Clients, which is for the following factors.
- We have the necessary experience, expertise and the ability as we marry anddevote ourself to the assignments entrusted to us.
- Also, we believe that "God is in the details" and above all we want a reputation for doing the little things well.
- We understand the Corporate Personality well, whether it be tough, demanding, honest, result-oriented, self- critical or even a little paranoid.
Mr. Saisunder holds a Bachelor Degree in Law from the University Law College, Bangalore and is a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Inbound & Outbound Investments
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Distribution and Franchising
- Real estate, Tenancy & Housing
- Mergers and Due Diligence
- Wills & Inheritance
He leads the Intellectual Property & Real Estate wing of the firm. He has also assisted companies in establishing their international franchises by structuring their franchising and distributorship agreements. He has been involved in several crucial projects in diverse areas of law including Power and Energy distribution sectors, Intellectual Property Law its protection, enforcement and dispute resolution and has represented business houses before WIPO and other international arbitration forums for resolution of domain name disputes.Show more +