Business Advisory Services and Audit & Assurance Services and Accounting Services in Palestine
Tal El-Hawa - Senaa Street - Dalloul tower office #6, Gaza
Founded in 2013, Wise Company is a local company licensed in accordance with the amended Palestinian Commercial Companies Law of 2012, to providing auditing, accounting and financial consulting services to commercial companies and various non-profit organizations including local government entities and municipalities. The company is an extension of the Asia Auditing and Accounting Office that was established in 1999.
Wise company has associated with local experienced accountants, auditors , consultants and other professionals, in addition, to its business relationships with local, regional and international consulting firms and independent consultants In order to enhance its abilities to providing the highest level of services to its clients either locally or internationally. The company services include
- Auditing and assurance
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
- Feasibility studies and business plans
- Services provided in house and for companies wishing to outsource part of its services
- Value Added Tax (VAT) preparation
- Financial Statements Preparation and analysis
- Maintaining of cash disbursement, cash receipts and general ledger accounting
- Cash flow statements
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Budgets and other reports
- Depreciation and amortization schedules
- Job cost schedules
- Ratio analysis
- Accounting system design and implementation
- Development of Financial Strategies
- Compilation with IFRS and Review Services.
- Monthly & year-end closing assistance
- IT and digital marketing services
- Business translation
Wise Company mission
Providing the highest level of professional competence in accordance with international and local standards to ensure customer satisfaction with the services provided to them, whether in the area of accounting, auditing, consulting or other services provided by the company.Show more +
Mr. Mohammed Mohaisen is the CEO and founder of Wise company, with more than 30 years of experience as an auditor, accountant and consultant. Mohammed holds MBA from Butler University – IN – USA and passed the four parts of the American CPA exams in addition to being Certified Trade Advisor.
Mohammed major areas of practice include: Value Added Tax filing, feasibility studies and business plans preparation, Auditing and financial accounting, compilation, provident fund management, marketing plans & markets analysis, and budgeting & forecasting.
Mohammed has special experience in solid waste collection optimization, sea water desalination and waste water reuse projects financial assessment and financial component of feasibility studies in addition to their tariff determination.
Mohammed speaks Arabic and English and can conduct the works and report drafting in both languages.Show more +