Commercial Law and Real Estate in Egypt
Flat no.24,, Maadi Ring Road, Katameya, Cairo
Taher Group Law Firm (TAG) was set up in 1969 on Fahad Al Salim Street, Al Sharq Al Awsat Building, Kuwait. Upon establishment, the Group was headed by Dr. Jamal Eddin Ateyyah, attorney at law, holder of a PhD in the International Law from the French Sorbonne University, and one of the founders of the first Islamic bank worldwide in Luxembourg County.
Mr. Abdul Aziz Taher Al-Khateeb is one of the Kuwaiti lawyer forerunners as he was enrolled in the Kuwaiti bar for practicing the legal profession in 1969. Afterwards, the Group was joined by Mr. Khaled Taher Al-Khateeb, Mr. Jamal Taher Al-Khateeb and Mr. Fawaz Khaled Al-Khateeb along with other expert lawyers.
Throughout its fifty-year existence in the field, the Group took up ten thousands of lawsuits and consultancies in all legal aspects, which confers upon it proven track record.
OUR MISSION & VISION:
To render Taher Group Law Firm as a leading local, regional and International law Firm with high global standards in terms of provision of service through high quality and advanced legal standards with its main objective being to ensure the continuous development in its performance in a sustainable manner.
With an intention to propagate the service of Justice through a consolidation of the principle of the rule of law by raising awareness and disseminating the legal culture between the components of the society, individuals and institutions and to find its correct understanding and respect for the law and to comply with the same by establishing a stable society which shall be interdependent and secure. .
To work in support of the profession and complexity to evolve into modernity, and to continually generate professional ethics and boost in order to ensure its push it to a prominent position in modern society.
Taher Group works professionally in all types of civil, real estate, labor, insurance, commercial, maritime, trademark, patent, conciliation and arbitration cases, defense and litigation in criminal cases and medical malpractice. The following are some of the areas of expertise:
- Impart of Legal advice and the drafting of contracts for the commercial sector, companies and investment and individuals.
- Assistance in the incorporation of companies and provision of legal advice in the related work.
- Labor/employment law advice and attending disputes related to the labor law.
- Commercial contracts, maritime trade, banks and financial markets.
- Legal advice related to oil laws, investments, contracts, petroleum industries and disputes arising from them.
- Advise on Income Tax, file of returns and litigation related to taxes and tax decisions.
- Consultations and claims related to civil and professional liability, insurance and medical field.
- Administrative, sports and constitutional claims and contracts, regulation related to the participation of the private sector in the construction and development projects in the country, and the laws of direct investment.
- Judicial Arbitration and Disputes on Public, private partnerships ( P P P).
- Local, regional and international arbitration.
- Criminal cases (Misdemeanors and crimes) and issues of state security.
- Personal status cases and endowment disputes, wills and funds allocated for charity.
- Providing advice and legal services in accordance with the latest update/amended legislation through the daily follow-up of the new legislation issued in the State of Kuwait, the Gulf States and in Egypt.
Quality Management and Global rankings:
- ISO 9001 standard: Taher Legal Group is committed to providing the best legal services and high standards of quality by implementing the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 from Lloyds Register – LRQA a UK based company.
- Global rankings: Taher Group is rated as a leading and elite firm according to the best ratings given by elite law global ranking firms by leading and certified rating agencies such as IFLR 1000, Chambers and Partners and Legal 500. Taher Group adapts taking a special approach to the quality of legal services and enhances its global reach in order to attain the highest standards.
Taher Group also provides legal services to Fortune 500 listed companies as well as leading small and medium-sized companies in their field. The Group also offers its services directly through its law firm based in the Arab Republic of Egypt in Cairo.Show more +
Mr. Mohamed Ghonemy is a Lawyer at Taher Group Law Firm (Cairo). He holds a bachelor's degree in law from the University of Zagazig, Faculty of Law obtained in the year 2013. He is registered to practice before all the courts in the Arab Republic of Egypt, including the Supreme and Constitutional Courts of Cassation. He specialised in Labour Law and Real-estate Law.
Represents and works on various matters on behalf of multinational and local clients. Areas of experience include corporate and business laws and transactions, investment laws, and employment law.
Lawyer since 2016 – Taher Group Law Firm (Cairo).
Bachelor of Law, Zagazig University, Faculty of Law, Egypt, 2013.
Master of Commerce Law - Ain Shams University, Faculty of Law, Egypt, 2016.
Egyptian Bar Association.
Arabic and English.