Business Advisory Services in Mexico
Juarez 1102, Colonia Centro, Monterrey, 64000
We are part of the success stories of Mexican and international companies. Helping overcome challenges and achieving goals. We work closely with our clients, guiding, advising, monitoring and pursuing business opportunities in Mexico.
We are MXGA - Mexico Global Alliance. An accounting and Business Advisory firm integrated by certified accountants and business consultants, with a proven track record in the field of accounting, tax, auditing, financial and business advice for more than 30 years.
The firm is composed of independent regional offices, which are run by a regional managing partner, who in turn is part of the MXGA National Board of Directors. Each of the offices complies with the regulations, quality control and work methodologies established by the firm itself. The board of directors continually meets to follow up on the different subjects of the work committees.
Each office in its region, through its partners and collaborators, is a benchmark for professionalism, seriousness, fair treatment and proven experience that translate into benefits for our clients.
The firm partners have the experience of more than 20 years attending foreign investment. Customers based in the United States of America, Japan, Ireland, Germany, among others. We support our foreign clients to provide security in establishing their operations in Mexico.
MXGA has more than 250 professionals, 18 partners, and 13 offices in the main cities of the country that serve more than 500 clients in their assigned regions. With areas of specialization in auditing, taxes, business consulting, business valuation, transfer pricing studies, outsourcing, among others. Our clients are certain that we go hand in hand to achieve their goals.
MXGA is in the top 20 accounting firms in Mexico. Ranking published by the International Accounting Bulleting
MXGA has had a strategic alliance since 2010 as part of Plante Moran Alliance, which is part of the International Firm Plante Moran PLLC, based in the United States of North America.Show more +
Managing Partner of MXGA, Mexico Global Alliance.
A firm of Public Accountants and Business Consultants
2009 - Present
As a business consultant, I started at the E&Y firm, later at the freyssinier Morin firm and as of 2010 we founded, together with several colleagues, the firm Mexico Global Alliance (MXGA) public accountants, and business consultants,
Within my experience, I have supported national and foreign investors in the last 20 years in how to do business in Mexico, facilitating investors with the best business alternatives, taking advantage of incentives from local, state and municipal governments, to obtain greater profitability when operating in Mexico. Likewise of the tax advantages, taking into consideration, among others, the double taxation treaties in which Mexico has agreements, making the payment of taxes more efficient.
Due to our experience in serving investors from different countries and cultures in North America, Europe, and Asia, among others, we understand their approach and priorities, giving certainty and security when establishing their investments and operations in Mexico.
I have participated in different international forums on the topics of how to do business in Mexico, in tax aspects, financial regulations, quality control systems, professional ethics among others. I have also been a speaker in different tax forums in Mexico for the past 15 years. I was president of the Institute of Public Accountants of Nuevo León in the period from 2018 to 2019, representing more than 1600 associates in Nuevo León. I also have been speaker at the main Universities of Mexico about the future of the profession in the era of digital transformation.
Academic and professional experience
- Public Accountant and Auditor from the Regiomontana University
- Master in Administration with Specialization in Fiscal Studies
- Specialization in Financial Engineering and International Finance (Securities Market Institute)
- Certification in International Taxes (ITAM / Harvard)
- Certified in Tax Law (Center for Legal Update Studies)
- General Certification issued by the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants
- Certification in Fiscal Discipline by the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants
- He has participated in the Board of Directors of the Institute of Public Accountants of Nuevo León (ICPNL) and Former President of the ICPNL period 2018 - 2019
- Teaching tax chair at the Regiomontana University
- Speaker in Chicago, Detroit, in the United States of America, as well as in Osaka and Tokyo Japan, Shanghai China and Mumbai India on issues related to "Doing Business in Mexico"
- MXGA is part of Plante Moran Alliance, North American firm of public accountants and consultants
- I have been a columnist in the digital magazine Capitalizing Experiences of the Nuevo León Institute of Public Accountants (ICPNL)
- Lecturer on various topics of Professional Ethics, Quality Control Systems and topics related to Digital Transformation
- Former Counselor of Employers Confederation of the Mexican Republic COPARMEX Nuevo León