Nusantara Legal Partnership (“NLP”) – NLP is an Indonesia boutique law firm focuses on:
- General Corporate and Commercial Law:We integrate our knowledge of Indonesian business environment and provide our clients with commercially-focused advice as well as corporate commercial matters including Commercial-Legal Due Diligence, Commercial Litigation, Merger and Acquisition, Company Formation, Franchise, Administrative and Corporate Secretary Services.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): We provide our clients with comprehensive legal supports in Permanent Business Establishments, Joint Venture, Land Acquisition, and Business Permits & License.
- Employment: We offer high-degree advice on all matters affecting the employment including Employment Agreement, Employment Benefits, Outsourcing, Company Regulations, Health & Safety, and Employment Rights to support our clients’ well-built workplace.
- Banking, Finance & Fintech: We advise on banking and finance transactions across every industry, ensuring its compliance with all legal rules. Our scope of services cover Corporate Finance, Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Private and Non-Private Equity, Banking Litigation, Leasing, Cross-Border Finance and Fintech Business.
- Additional Services: Our lawyers also advise on a wide area of other legal issue such as pharmaceutical, property &real estate, insurance, capital market, information and technology (IT), and Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
Our firm is composed of highly-skilled lawyers with exceptional analytical skills and proven experiences in the legal sphere with the ability to cater clients’ needs of comprehensive legal solution. We possess the required experiences and rich knowledge in our respective practice areas. We are committed to advocate our clients‘ cause earnestly and to support their outcomes.Show more +
Marshall Situmorang is a founder and partner of the firm. He established the firm in 2018.
Marshall has been practicing as a lawyer for more than 10 years and has extensive experiences in commercial, technology, pharmaceutical, logistics, financial services, digital, media, marketing & communications, food & beverage and consumer sectors.
Marshall’s clients include corporates, multinationals and state-owned enterprises, emerging business from technology majors, Indonesian conglomerates, and International Construction Company. He also has been engaged with various investment cases across the region such as Singapore, Thailand, India, Russia, Turkey, and Canada.
Marshall is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Singapore and is a license advocate and a member of Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI). He obtained his bachelor of law degree from University of Indonesia and read Master of Laws (LL.M) in Corporate Finance Law from University of Westminster, United Kingdom.
In 2015, Marshall received an acknowledgement as Winner of the Best In-House Team of the Year from Asian Legal Business (ALB).Show more +
Commercial Law in Indonesia
Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower, level 14, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 45-46, Jakarta, 12930