Mark Copeland Lawyers is a leading commercial, property and sports law Firm with offices in Rotorua and Auckland. The Firm was founded on Mark Copeland’s vision to provide specialist legal services with an absolute focus on meeting client needs.
We partner with our clients to determine the best possible result from each situation, and work together to make it happen. Since 2009, as a result of our commitment to legal excellence and first-class service we have successfully formed lasting relationships with thousands of clients in New Zealand and throughout the world.
Our core values of trust, integrity and mutual respect define how Mark Copeland Lawyers operate as legal professionals, as a Firm and in our interactions with all clients.Show more +
Mark Copeland is a highly regarded senior commercial lawyer with an enviable track record of more than 30 years practicing across all areas of commercial and property law.
After many years practicing as a Partner in prestigious corporate and commercial law firms in New Zealand Mark established Mark Copeland Lawyers in 2009.
In his career Mark has acted for private individuals, government entities and major international corporations, advising on all aspects of commercial, property and real estate laws.
Mark’s practice and interests are not limited to large companies or big deals. He provides his expertise and experience to an array of private and corporate clients, both in New Zealand and from overseas, who are seeking high-quality legal advice delivered with exceptional service.
Mark’s commercial acumen is recognised with a number of key governance roles, including:
- Chairman: Legal & Ethics Committee, International Paralympic Committee, Bonn, Germany
- Chairman: Hillary Outdoors Education Centres Inc. (NZ)
- Chairman: Stonehaven Trust (large scale corporate farming and agri-business operation in New Zealand)
- Advisory Board Member: Bank of New Zealand, Central Plateau Region
- Chartered Member: New Zealand Institute of Directors
- Senior Member: Arbitrators’ and Mediators’ Institute of New Zealand
- Member: Standards Committee, New Zealand Law Society
- Technology Law Society of New Zealand (founding member and Past President)
- NZ/Australia Institute of Banking
- Property Law Section, New Zealand Law Society
- Graduate of the Multilaw® Academy, Quebec City, Canada: one of only two NZ graduates of an intensive fortnight-long course for senior lawyers run by the international Multilaw® group of 80 top international law firms, covering international commercial law negotiations
Mark and his specialist team at Mark Copeland Lawyers have a reputation as outstanding legal advisors, who are committed to maintaining the highest professional standards and achieving the best possible results for all clients.
Show more +
Commercial Law and Real Estate in New Zealand
(Rotorua) Level 1 284 Te Ngae Road Tarawera Roundabout PO Box 6083 ROTORUA 3043 (Auckland) Suite 2.10 Axis Building 1 Cleveland Road Parnell Auckland