Corporate Services in Cyprus
Elia House,, 77 Limassol Avenue, Nicosia, 2121
The Aspen Trust Group delivers international tax management solutions through our personalized range of professional services. From international tax planning and financial management to Cyprus business set-up, The Aspen Trust Group has worked one-on-one with corporate and private clients since 1998 to provide strong, flexible and evolving business solutions. This is our Aspen tree philosophy. Inspired by the connectivity network found in an Aspen forest, our professionals work hand-in-hand with our clients to understand and tailor our multi-disciplinary services to grow our clients’ potential into a grove of business success.
Services offered to our clients include:
- Incorporation of Entities and Trusts
- Trustee and Representation Services
- Legal Administration and Company Secretarial Services
- Banking and Company Administration Services
- Liquidation of Structures
- International and Local Tax Planning in Line with the International Tax Law
- Cross Border Transactions Review
- Tax and VAT Compliance
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Audit Assistance and Financial Reporting
- Operational and Control Reviews
- Financial Restructuring
- Payroll Services
- Re-domiciliation from one jurisdiction to the other
- Cross Border Mergers and acquisitions
- Registration of Patents
- Residency and Citizenship Programmes
- Family Office Services
Please visit our website for more information and for the specific incentives by the Cyprus Tax Legislation regarding:
- The Film Industry
- The Cyprus Intellectual Property Regime
- Headquartering and Office Substance
- The Cyprus International Trust
- The Cyprus Holding Company
- The Cyprus Shipping Industry
Marina Zevedeou is an experienced professional with a demonstrated long history of more than 20 years working in the financial services sector. Her wealth of experience include International Tax Strategy & Planning, Personal and Corporate Taxes, VAT, Financial and Management Reporting, Group Re-structuring, Family Offices and Citizenship Programmes. Her appointments included being the Chief Operations Officer and one of the Founders of the Cyprus-arm of Equity Trust, an International Corporate Service Provider.
Marina graduated with a BSc in Economics, Accounting and Finance from the LSE of the University of London, U.K. She qualified as a Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales with PWC, London. She has worked with PWC in Athens and Arthur Andersen and Deloitte in Nicosia.
As one of the founders and the CEO, she has taken the Group through a series of successful restructuring and rebranding phases and she continues to commit to thrive in transparency, compliance and good practice standards.
Marina Zevedeou is included in the ‘IFC Power Women Top 200’ most powerful women in government, private wealth, education, private client advisory and philanthropy across the International Financial Centres (IFCs) by Citywealth. She has also been included several times in the Powerful Women List of InBusiness Magazine in Cyprus noting her contribution in the business world.
She is a member of I.C.A.E.W., I.C.P.A.C., S.T.E.P., I.F.A., I.T.P.A.Show more +