Tax (Accountants) in Switzerland
Löwenstrasse 32, Zürich, 8001
Not accountants, neither tax experts or financial advisors. But all of that and more.
A whole host of various factors come into play where the finances of companies and private individuals are concerned. Those who are aware of these different factors and manage to combine them effectively will find the best solutions. Thanks to our long-standing, wide-ranging experience, we are able to offer our customers integrated, targeted advisory services.
We are competent, vigilant and proactive partners for companies and their owners as well as for private individuals. We offer them support across all phases of life, taking inspiration from the past so we can focus far more on the future. We are ideally positioned at both local and international level via our own branches and memberships.
Our services at a glance:
- Comprehensive advisory from a single source.
- Company formation in Switzerland and abroad.
- Supervisory and Executive Board members.
- National and international tax advisory/planning.
- National and international social security advisory/planning.
- Accountancy and payroll services.
- Corporate advisory and evaluation.
- Succession planning.
- Pension planning.
- Office infrastructure offerings.
- Partner, responsible for activities in Dubai and Brazil.
- Chairman of the group.
- Born in 1962, grew up in the Canton of Tessin. He is married and a father.
- Commercial apprenticeship at CREDIT SUISSE in Locarno.
- Further training in the financial sector in Zürich and Denver, Co., USA.
- Several years spent at ERNST & YOUNG in Zürich and Houston, TX., USA as an auditor.
- 1988 acquired the Swiss Fiduciary Certificate.
- 1995 established Walser Treuhand as a sole proprietorship.
- 2002 acquired the Federal Diploma of Certified Experts in Business Administration
- 2002-2008 Treasurer of the city of Freienbach/SZ.
- Lecturer in Asset Management at STS (Swiss Fiduciary School) between 1996 and 2006.
- Former military Captain of logistics division.
- 2011 established «Water for Life Foundation» and acting as Vice-Chairman.
Languages: German, Italian, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese.
Hobbies: Sailing, aviation, hiking/walking and travel.
The International Accountancy group has member firms in 60+ jurisdictions around the world. Each member is carefully vetted on their firm's expertise and experience. Members who are not just content to be part of the industry but to lead through innovation. Above all else, our members are proud to hold the highest ethical standards as part of IR Global’s cross border accountancy network.
Our cross-border accountancy network offers a full global service offering, including audit & assurance, company accounts, payroll, tax, transaction support and strategic development advice.