Crowe Horwath - HAF Audit & Conseil: Our Services
Published 16 Jun, 2015
Please sign in to view members only features
Marc de Prémare is the managing partner and heads the Audit & Transaction services practice of Crowe HAF.
Marc has 20+ years of international audit and transaction services experience in Europe, the United States and Brazil. He started his career in 1992 at Constantin, one of the largest independent audit and accounting firm in France. In 1998, he founded and developed the Brazilian practice of Constantin during five years. He came back to Paris in 2003 and became partner of Constantin Paris, in charge of Crowe Horwath International clients in France. In 2007,when Constantin was acquired by Deloitte, He founded Crowe HAF and Crowe Horwath France.
He is Certified Public Accountant and Registered Auditor. He graduated from Harvard Business School (Advanced Management Program) in 2003.
- International Liaison Partner and member of the Executive Committee of Crowe Horwath France
- Member of Crowe Horwath International Global Corporate Advisors group (GCA)
- Registered Member and Member of quality control committee the French Institute of Statutory Auditors (“Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes”)
- Member of the French Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Ordre des Experts Comptables).
- French (native speaker)
- English (fluent)
- Portuguese (fluent)
- Spanish (basic)
- Specialties: Industry Experience:
The clients and sectors that he served include Private Equity groups, Wind and Solar Energy, Agribusiness and Commodities Trading, Aeronautical Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Software and Technology, Chemical and Manufacturing.
Crowe HAF is an independent firm which provides Audit, Corporate Finance, Valuation, Accounting and tax services . We have a strong focus on international clients and we offer our services and expertise both to French and international corporations.
We are a member of the Crowe Global network : HAF Audit & Conseil has initiated the foundation of Crowe Horwath France network in 2007. This national network gathers all the French firms who are members of Crowe Global.