IP - Trademark & Copyright in Italy
Via Tiziano n. 32 - 20145, Italy
CDR Legal has a group of highly experienced lawyers capable of providing a wide range of legal services, especially related to the following fields:
- Trade and commercial law;
- Company law;
- IP and unfair competition law;
- Distribution, agency, and franchising relationships;
- National and International transport law;
- Labour law;
- Support in insolvency and arrangement with creditors proceedings, and general bankruptcy proceedings;
- Recovery of credits;
- Recovery of Damages, contractual and non-contractual liability.
CDR Legal supports mainly international clients, by intervening not only for single transactions but also giving to your business a complete and general assistance, becoming the reference point on the main legal aspects of its "life". More in particular CDR legal has developed important experiences, creating three specialized departments in:
- Retail, real estate, distribution, franchising, agency and partnership
- Corporate commercial and international litigation
- Human Resources
Law Degree cum laude at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano in 2000. Admitted to the Milan Bar Association in January 2004. Practice areas: commercial law, international trade law, private international law, corporate law, M&A, banking and financial markets law, international contracts law, assistance in insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, domestic and international arbitration law, credit recovery. Publications: author of the chapter concerning Italian jurisdiction of “Corporate business forms in Europe”, Sellier, European Law Publishers, 2005.
Languages: italian, english, french, german.