Employment Law (Corporate) in Sweden
Mäster Samuelsgatan 17, Stockholm, P.O. Box 1432 111 84
Delphi is one of the premier corporate law firms in Sweden. We help our clients implement corporate acquisitions and mergers. We act as an advisor on issues relating to banking, finance and capital markets. We process in court, arbitration and has recognized expertise in public procurement and environmental law.
A large number of us are specialists in high-tech fields such as IT, intellectual property and life sciences. Our driven approach and our interest in technology and business is probably part of the answer to our success. We are often praised for our professionalism and ability to understand the client's business.
Our clients are mainly in Scandinavia, Europe and North America. We also cooperate with law firms throughout the world and regularly helps clients in international matters. We are a total of 200 employees, including more than 140 lawyers. Our offices are located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Linköping and Norrköping.Show more +
Areas of expertise
- Employment & Labour
- LL.M., University of Uppsala 2003
- Counsel, Advokatfirman Delphi 2015-
- Lawyer, Bird & Bird Advokat KB 2006-2015
- Law Clerk, District Court of Uppsala and Enköping District Court 2004-2006
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge KB 2003-2004
- Up and Coming, Employment, Chambers Europe, 2016
- European Employment Law Update - 2017 Edition (Swedish Chapter)
- Social security for directors working in multiple jurisdictions, World Services…