Luke AlcockPrincipal, McBurneys Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors
+61 2 9230 0808
Corporate Services in Australia
Level 10, 68 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
We partner with businesses and business leaders to create and protect wealth.
McBurneys are a full service accounting firm and are committed to providing clients with expert and cost-effective solutions.
We help businesses no matter what stage of the business cycle they are in, including:
- Incorporation and registration,
- Establishing and deploying accounting systems and employing staff,
- Processing day-to-day transactions and back office bookkeeping services
- Treasury services such as opening and operating your company bank accounts and making payments on your behalf
- Ensuring your regular Corporate Governance requirements are being met
- Advice on repatriation of profits
- Winding up your company/branch
We assist many different companies from Australian subsidiaries or branches of the world’s leading companies through to private family owned entities. We will advise you on the best structure to suit your purpose and needs.
McBurneys provide professional services in the following fields:
- Taxation – Income Tax, GST, FBT, Payroll Tax, Tax Advice and Tax Planning
- Accounting – Financial Reporting, Management Reporting or Bookkeeping
- Business Advisory – KPIs, Business Improvement Advice, Restructuring, Succession Planning, Valuations and Due Diligence
- Corporate Services – Corporate Governance, Maintenance of Corporate Registers, Registered Office, Directorships and Incorporation & Registration
- Audit & Assurance services – Statutory audits, other audits and investigative reviews
- Superannuation – Advice, Compliance (Accounting & Tax) and Audit services
With proud traditions and extensive experience, McBurneys has fresh innovative ideas and are forward thinking to assist clients navigate Australian business environment.
Our extensive and varied client list includes entities from many industry sectors such as:
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Property Investment & Development
- Food Services & Hospitality
- Marketing & Communications
- Energy & Infrastructure
Our extensive and practical experience in taxation, financial and business matters is available to assist in your quest for wealth creation and retention.Show more +
Luke is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has been working in public practice since 2011. Luke graduated from The University of Technology Sydney in 2013 where he completed a Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Finance. Luke went on to graduate as a Chartered Accountant in 2015 and has also recently completed further studies and qualified as a Chartered Tax Advisor with the Tax Institute of Australia.
Luke’s down to earth nature and experience with assisting businesses small and large has established him as a sought-after advisor. He prides himself in paying attention to detail, providing fast response times and adding value to businesses.
Luke is responsible for providing business consulting, taxation, management accounting and corporate services to various local and international businesses as well as family groups. He is particularly interested in problem solving for complex taxation matters, finding the most suitable structure to achieve client’s goals and maximizing business profitability and cash flow. Luke is well versed in the issues encountered by multi-national businesses in Australia and is particularly experienced with the information technology industry.
Luke spends his spare time surfing at Sydney’s Northern Beaches, playing golf, volunteering at Narrabeen Beach SLSC and is a keen Rugby Union fan.Show more +