Tax (Accountants) in Brazil
Rua Caeté, 246, 91900-140 - Vila Assunção, Porto Alegre
Founded in 2011, the Banco Fiscal is a Tax Data Performance and Tax Consulting firm who believes that only assisting is not enough. Therefore, it bets on to create a culture of real and deep understanding of each of its clients’ cause.
With a singular team that has more than 90 professionals, it offers a series of services exclusively designed to support multinational companies in their business relationships in Brazil, whether with foreign or national customers.
Being part of GFBR – a group of companies that works in the tax and legal areas through partnerships around the world –, the Banco Fiscal extends its reach beyond Brazil, being a relevant contributor to more than 2.000 projects on the following areas:
- Banking and financial;
- R&D Incentives
- Intellectual Property;
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization;
- Tax Innovation & Compliance
- Business Development
Banco Fiscal also relies on the expertise of its Executive Council, which is composed of partners, consultants and coordinators who are fully compromised with the principles of the organization.Show more +
Owner of deep knowledge and wide professional experience in the tax, labour and corporate areas, Wulff is not only the Banco Fiscal CEO and founder; he also composes the solid foundation on which the company’s values and purposes are sustained.
- Law — PUCRS (Catholic Apostolic University of Rio Grande do Sul);
- Accounting — Instituto IM de São Paulo (IM Institute of São Paulo);
- Tax Law — IBET (Brazilian Institute of Tax Studies);
- Tax Management — CONFEB (Brazilian Tax Business Council);
- Financial Management, Auditing and Controllership — FGV (Getúlio Vargas Foundation).
- CRC-RS (Regional Accounting Council);
- OAB (Brazilian Bar Association);
- IBEF (Brazilian Institute of Financial Executives);
- B2L (Business to Lawyers);
- IR Global.
- Tax Advisor of the Year – CONFEB Prizes.
- International Adviser of the Year – Corporate INTL
- Commercial Law