Corporate Finance in Peru
Av. Manuel Olguín 571. Of. 502. Surco, Lima
Valinvest provides financial advice or guidance to customers, such as institutional investors, companies and persons in asset management, corporate finance, tax planning, and estate planning. We have a range of services from portfolio management to insurance products as a one-stop-shop. Our services are rendered through the following group of companies:
- Value Advisory SAC, wholly owned by Valinvest, has the following Financial services: financial planning, financial structuring, enterprise valuation, estate planning, M&A, wealth management, and factoring.
- Value Investments Peru S.A. asset management organization wholly owned by Valinvest. Currently, has under management two funds and one in process.
- IDEGO, wholly owned subsidiary, offers process automation, digital transformation and digital office support.
- Acceligo is a 30% subsidiary of Valinvest that offers accounting and payroll outsourcing.
- Sonnenfeld Group. Valinvest is the Peruvian partner of this consulting institution. Other partners in Argentina and Bolivia to offer the following advisory services in the following areas of management:
- General Management
- Financial Management
- Commercial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Alpha Lending & Investments, New York, USA, Valinvest is associated to Alpha for the following products
- Commercial Mortgages (USA only)
- Project Financing
Over 30 years of experience as an Investment Banker. Mr. Vargas is currently Managing Partner and CEO of Value Investments Peru S.A. and Value Investments Group. Chairman of the Board of COFAM a not for profit educational institution. He is also Board Member in other Peruvian and foreign companies and Representative of the Spanish consultancy company Grupo Sonnenfeld.
Mr. Vargas has been: CEO of Banco de Comercio, World Bank consultant, Business Manager at Citibank, Skandia International Investments Representative for South America, Credit Manager at Arlabank and Financial Auditor at Coopers & Lybrand.
He holds a degree in accounting from the University of Lima, with postgraduate studies in Management, Finance and Investments in the School of Management of Universidad de Piura, INCAE and Universidad del Pacifico.Show more +