Commercial Arbitration in New York
545 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10017, New York
Over the last 25 years, the Firm has represented a wide variety of domestic and international businesses and commercial interests, including domestic and international banks, Fortune 500 companies, a variety of other institutional clients, investment firms and funds, smaller closely-held companies and partnerships and individuals faced with a diverse range of challenging matters and problems.
The Firm and its partners have developed close and long relationships with clients and colleagues worldwide. The Firm is made up of American lawyers practicing in New York, but the Firm’s reach and service is global.
Show more +
For more than 25 years, Len has successfully assisted clients involved in business disputes through sophisticated, skillful and creative representation in litigation, arbitration, mediation and negotiation. He has represented firms, and their managers, engaged in a wide range of business areas.
- Hedge Fund Litigation
- Financial Industry Disputes
- International Retailers
- Real Estate
- Business Torts
- Commercial law
- Contract law
- Corporate law
- Partnership law
- Real estate
- Agricultural Importers/Distributors
Selected Significant Matters
- Defended prominent satellite and aerospace company in action by Indian telecom company alleging breach of joint venture agreement and seeking $100mm in damages. Settled for less than $50,000.
- Prosecuted satellite and aerospace company's claims for coverage under D&O policy obtaining $20 million in coverage by settlement and judgment.
- Defended operating subsidiary of satellite and aerospace company in action by supplier of satellite components, obtaining favorable settlement.
- Prosecuted claim for breach of shopping center lease, resulting in modification of lease providing substantial landlord concessions to client and recovery of most attorneys' fees.